McDonald's delivery.

McDonald's launches long-awaited UK home delivery trial and Rob is loving it.

https://youtu.be/MPP4FdCK6lc

Very funny.
Carlos, you have always understood the ethos of 'quick in, quick out'
Top marks.

Excellent, Carlos!
And there's no need to tease him about his sexual technique, Lazzard.

That was very funny. No filler.

Very good. :D

One of your best Carlos. If McDonalds publicity people had any sense they would push this to go viral.

Brilliant Laughing out loud

McDonalds definitely need to see it. It could inspire them start a competition for home video adverts for the brand.

Thank you all for the encouraging comments. It seems short and sweet is the way to go.

It seems to be going down well on Facebook too, so maybe Mcdonalds will get to see it. I always worry that they will tell me off rather than like it when I make a parody of something.

I'll ask around my old adland mates to see if anyone has a contact within McDonalds marketing.
As long as it's in a positive spirit, they're not going to object.

Thank you Lazzard :)

But dealing with McDonalds...they're the enemy.

Bai Jove, surprised that McDonald's delivery is only just happening now in the UK. Then again, something must be dreadfully wrong with UK palates and cooking skills if people think cold fries and cold burgers are good.

Must be at least 10 years since I frequented a MacDonald's and remember that the food was barely warm when you collected it yourself, let alone have it delivered (!), and always had to microwave it before we ate it at home...........or shove it down your faggot tunnel mighty quick.