How to be sexy

A few little tips for men on how to be sexy, you're welcome :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4X8TgepRzhA

your youtube comments and support appreciated :)

Well done.

Not laugh out loud funny, but some nice ideas and well edited. Was a little long in my opinion. I would edit out some of the weaker ideas to make it stronger.

But thumbs up from me.

I liked this. Love the acting, but the jokes were hit and miss. I'd agree with Playfull it would benefit from being at least 2 minutes shorter. The Spanish language bit was very funny. Nice job.

I've seen a fair few of the things you've put on here, and I really like your performances, they're exagerrated, but still warm and likable. I just think the writing needs to be tightened up quite a lot.

To be fair, I say the latter to pretty much everyone (including myself), but I don't say the former very often, so good on you.

The thing is that the format is very samey - here's my advice, now here's a shot of me acting out my advice in a way that comically undermines it - which means that the material has got to be really good to prevent it becoming repetitive. The fact that you make it work for such a long time is credit to your skills as a comedian. I particularly like the smiling at her and staring at her bits. I think cutting back to the advice-giving head-and-shoulders shot, and having you going "...yeah", as if you now realise that the advice wasn't such a good idea after all, is probably something you can only get away with the once.