Sitcom writers required!

Sitcom writers required for a brilliantly funny original sitcom idea.

The characters are brilliant, the idea is original, we now require talented script writers who can put the brilliant ideas into a script!

If you are a good script writer with an incredibly dirty mind then we would love to hear from you!

Think InBetweeners, Drifters, Man Down, if this is your style of comedy then you're applying for the right gig!

We are open to the opportunity of paying the writers on a freelance basis or if amazingly talented then the option to become part of the writing team on a full time basis.

All writers applying will have to write a short scene so that we can see that your writing style fits the project.

Good luck!

How do I apply? I'm currently studying to become a comedy script writer and this would be an amazing opportunity.

Hi there

Please send a private message with your email address and we will return a pitch request for you to complete.

We are looking for suitable writers immediately so the sooner the better!

Please be sure to check that your humour is in keeping with the examples listed.

Good luck!

I have original stand up/ sitcom jokes for sale. I am very imaginative with a wide experience from Retail, Legal and Law Enforcement....from Africa and Europe. I write but lack the punch line which is why I am selling rather than delivering. I belive my ideas are so good I am contacting Trevor Noah' people with them

Quote: Ramona Green @ 5th May 2017, 6:38 PM

I have original stand up/ sitcom jokes for sale. I am very imaginative with a wide experience from Retail, Legal and Law Enforcement....from Africa and Europe. I write but lack the punch line which is why I am selling rather than delivering. I belive my ideas are so good I am contacting Trevor Noah' people with them

Are you a member of the A-Team?

I'm not sure you will find it easy to sell jokes without punchlines (or dialogue as it's more commonly known) but welcome to the site.