Car Share - Series 2

Can't make up my mind about it.

What do you think of it?

Just been watching a couple of episodes this morning. It's funny but Peter Kay is not the best actor in the world.

First time I have ever watched it last night.
I enjoyed it and felt I might have missed out on a good series.
My wife only liked bits and definitely was bored by the end.

I shall watch the new ones tonight.

Even though I normally hate Peter Kay, I love this. Very glad it's back tonight!

Quote: zooo @ 11th April 2017, 12:28 PM

Even though I normally hate Peter Kay, I love this. Very glad it's back tonight!

I agree.

And.........it's a winner.

Really liked this evening's episode.

Shaun Ryder Rehab Centre. Laughing out loud

And Guy Garvey too!

Thanks to everyone for comments.

First episode of second series didn't grab me like the first!
It appears Pearce Quigley has exchanged his metal detector for a bike and become a mamil!

I'm in love with Kayleigh, or should that be lust and after this first of the new series it looks like it's going to be a will he/won't he. She's having to live somewhere she doesn't want to be and he's (presumably) still living on his own......................make up yer own story.

Watched the first 3 of the new series tonight. Genuine gut busting laughs throughout although I think the might have 'jumped the shark' in episode 3.

For Game of Thrones fans the Smurfette in episode 2 is Lord Varys.
At first thought Peter was pulling double duty and doing split screen as "Geraldine".

I thought the same at first. It was a great performance.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 11th April 2017, 11:32 PM

I'm in love with Kayleigh, or should that be lust and after this first of the new series it looks like it's going to be a will he/won't he.

And as most of us have seen the whole series we can't tell you what happens...

Also, will Christmas ever come?

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 12th April 2017, 10:28 AM

And as most of us have seen the whole series we can't tell you what happens...

Also, will Christmas ever come?

Thanks for the non spoiler alert Paul, clearly I will have to avoid this thread for awhile.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 12th April 2017, 10:32 AM

Thanks for the non spoiler alert Paul, clearly I will have to avoid this thread for awhile.

Don't have access to iPlayer?
Whole series (4 episodes) are available.

I think the third one is my favourite with the Wigan pie jokes and the hidden Samuel L Jackson gag.

I loved it last series and it's got off to a great second. Kayleigh so reminds me of a young Julie Walters. Loved 'cycle rage' and how it went from a few hundred views on YouTube to becoming a full blown meme and Kay's reactions, priceless. The soundtrack might have to grow on me though, Steps for goodness sake!

Oh and quit with the spoilers for us who choose to wait!