This forum Page 3

After a longish gap from here, I found it much easier logging in today than last time I tried.

Can someone stop that bloody Hacksaw Ridge interrupting me or any other f**king sadverts with sound.

Quote: Chappers @ 25th May 2017, 8:16 PM

Can someone stop that bloody Hacksaw Ridge interrupting me or any other f**king sadverts with sound.

Hi Chappers. Sorry, no adverts should play with sound! It sounds like there's a defective one out there in the system somewhere (some adverts come to us via third parties). I shall talk to the advertising provider people and make sure they stop that one!

I think the voices are in Chapper's head. I've never heard any.

Quote: Chappers @ 25th May 2017, 8:16 PM

? I know nothing of anything like this.

I've had them a couple of times!

Just remembered my son installed an ad blocker on this PC. :D

Am I imagining it or did quotes used to be in a different tone/colour to the comments?

Quote: Chappers @ 23rd August 2022, 8:47 PM

Am I imagining it or did quotes used to be in a different tone/colour to the comments?

They did, and they still are! You may need to adjust the settings of your monitor if you can't see a different background shade. It'll open up a whole new world of visibility!

Ooh, however the background has disappeared on mobile. How very weird...

I can't see any difference on my PC tower monitor.

Quote: Chappers @ 23rd August 2022, 8:47 PM

I've noticed the same thing Chappers, in fact I was thinking about mentioning it myself! Up until a few days ago, the quoted sections had a sort of grey colour, but recently they just look the same as the comments underneath. Strange that others don't seem to have this issue.

I view this forum on a PC/ monitor if that's relevant.

The view from a Mac...

Quote: Lazzard @ 24th August 2022, 7:43 AM

The view from a Mac...

Dirty sod.

It could do with a wipe down, its true.

Quote: Aaron @ 23rd August 2022, 10:46 PM

Ooh, however the background has disappeared on mobile. How very weird...

Correct.
Nothing on the iPhone.