Prevenge

Genre : Horror, Comedy, Drama, Thriller, Fantasy
Stars : Alice Lowe, Jo Hartley, Kate Dickie, Gemma Whelan, Kayvan Novak, Tom Davis
Runtime : 88 min.

Production : Western Edge Pictures

Movie Synopsis:
A pregnant woman out for revenge. At first we don't know why. She kills a seemingly disparate assortment of individuals, all living different walks of life - her pregnancy is her decoy.

:D:)Rolling eyes

Anyone watched this? I am wary of signing up from a link. Is it ok?

I definitely want to see it. I don't trust that link, but I can pm you if I find a legitimate one.

Thanks.

Quote: playfull @ 25th March 2017, 12:28 PM

Anyone watched this? I am wary of signing up from a link. Is it ok?

Anyone like that posting once only with a link I wouldn't touch with a barge pole.

Blu-ray, DVD, and (legitimate) download are out in June: https://www.comedy.co.uk/film/prevenge/shop/5261/prevenge/

:)

I saw it in the West India Quay Cineworld a few months ago when I still held my Unlimited Pass. I loved it, as did most of the (sparse) audience. It's beautifully darkly funny and on the same level as Sightseers and definitely has a Julia Davis vibe about it. I'd definitely rent or download it. I tweeted Alice Lowe about how much I enjoyed it and she thanked me (fangirl alert ...)

Ooh, Julia Davis vibe? I have to see it, now.

And nice, about Alice Lowe tweeting you!

This film looks so interesting. I'll watch it. Thanks.

It's well worth it! Alice Lowe's humour is so dark, I love it. Yes, I adore the way that Twitter can really reach out to people in a personal way (without the need to go through their bins ...)