Harry Hill's Alien Fun Capsule - Series 1 Page 4

TBN! Where have been all my life.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 10th April 2017, 2:57 PM

TBN! Where have been all my life.

Well she probably wasn't born for the first nine tenths.

That would make her 7 ;)

Welcome back TBN. Harry Hill is comedy gold.

Great unseen bits - very funny in fact, so why weren't they used before. And now a second series! Great, but a long time to wait for it. :(

More top nonsense . . . tonight with fascia boards. Who else could make that work? I reckon they don't even have script meetings as none of it would work on paper, so they just let him freewheel!

Agree.

Love Alan the Alien who has to pick a subject from whatever is on offer and I collapsed in laughter when he gave him the Chinese Burn in the first episode. Stupid but so funny! Oh, and when he did Round and Round the Garden with him. Laughing out loud

Usually whenever I like a programme, I wait for the inevitable news that it has been cancelled. Thank God this has been recommissioned! I howled with laughter at the outtakes episode

Loved the frisbee in the face bit.

Quote: zooo @ 14th April 2017, 10:20 AM

Loved the frisbee in the face bit.

Ditto. Must have been quite hard to do in one take each though, as a bit like eating a doughnut without licking your lips!

I remember in a film or summat testing someone who claimed they were blind, until someone threw them a ball and they caught it . . .

:O

Loved this and the unseens outtakes ep was one of the best.

Delighted to hear that it is returning.