- Friday 3rd March 2017, 12:01am
- 163 posts
I've just listened to the episode. Some pretty good stuff this week. I really feel that one or two of these could have fit in the show, but for whatever reason, they didn't like 'em. Oh well I'm gonna keep writing them anyway and sharpen up for next series.
1. Confusion in America as top prize mistakenly given to Team La La Land instead of actual winner, Hillary Clinton.
2. Jeremy Hunt accused of "cover up" after more than 700,000 patient records left under a blanket in a corridor and forgotten about.
3. (Was an obvious joke a 6-year-old could have made)
1. 1,700 - Number of Tesco managers to be replaced by more "shop-floor" staff.
1,700 - Number of unexpected baggers in the item area.
2. 119 - Carats of diamond jewellery Nicole Kidman wore to the Oscars.
0 - Number of fingers that make contact when she claps.
3. (Was a rubbish non-joke)