London Comedy Writers Page 8

Quote: sootyj @ 13th July 2015, 9:50 PM BST

Let me know I'll be there.

Glowering and critical in the corner, Cerberus over a half price pint.

Great stuff Sooty - it'll probably be the mid-August meeting (if they still run in August - not sure of too many of them toddle off to the Festival). Failing that, early September sounds good.

I like the half price pints though, but not the pub's regular clientele, who are rather bargetastic at times.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 13th July 2015, 9:57 PM BST

Great stuff Sooty - it'll probably be the mid-August meeting (if they still run in August - not sure of too many of them toddle off to the Festival). Failing that, early September sounds good.

I like the half price pints though, but not the pub's regular clientele, who are rather bargetastic at times.

Didn't you get the details a while ago? it's not a meeting. I can't find the email but I'll have another look.

Quote: Chappers @ 13th July 2015, 10:01 PM BST

Didn't you get the details a while ago? it's not a meeting. I can't find the email but I'll have another look.

Thanks - I mainly delete or archive them in my gmail, hence the confusion. September it is then!

ahoy it's my sript getting read at the next meeting in july

Well, Elance is closing down... :P

EDIT: It seems that Rick Senley will read a sitcom next time. I've never been to a meeting, I only get the emails.

Is anyone from the BCG attending the LCW these days? I haven't been in yonks.