REJECTED GAGS

Here are a few of my fails. Please feel free to tell me what you think.

1. Wikipedia has decided that they will no longer use the Daily Mail as a validated citation source. They have opted to use "Things I overheard on the bus" instead.

2. A new dead sea scroll has been found in a closed off cave. Scholars have translated the text to read "HELP I'M TRAPPED IN A CAVE"

3. Due to continued weather problems supermarkets have had to start rationing the amount of vegetables customers buy. Scotland is unaffected

4. The sexting app, snapchat, is apparently worth twenty-five billion dollars even though it makes a loss, but that's mainly to your dignity.

5. Sony have announced they are no longer making 3D televisions. Experts predict the format will die in much the same way as the invention of radio killed pictures

6. The BBC have announced that after the success of the Night Manger they are going to make a series of La Carre adaptations, starting with Le Carre on Spying, then Le Carre on Screaming and Le Carre on Regardless

1, 2, 3 and 6 are funny. 2 and 6 are actually very funny. Not so keen on 4 and 5.

2 and 6 both very good.

The Snapchat one is good and better than the one they actually broadcast.

I sent in a oneliner virtually identical to 3 so I guess they got lots of similar ones on that vegetable/Scotland theme.

2 is definitely the strongest. Made me chuckle.

Thanks for the feedback.

Only got one gag on this series so far.

Fingers crossed I'll get a sketch on too

I agree with the others, 2 and 6 are standouts.

2,3 my favorites by a good margin. rest also good for a laugh except 5 which doesn't work for me.