Amazon comedy submissions Page 5

After three days I received a reply from Amazon studios thanking me for submitting a script. Unfortunately it did not fit their Development Slate. They did say that could re-submit having made significant revisions to my work in the future. They wished me the best of luck with my project. It is gratifying to receive a reply even if it is a rejection.

Got my reply back from Amazon a few days ago. it tuck close to a month, standard rejection email. Same one as last time. Awful. Thought they might a least say something nice about my work. Then again I have little nice to say about them.Angry

Quote: Kealy @ 5th September 2017, 6:53 PM

Got my reply back from Amazon a few days ago. it tuck close to a month, standard rejection email. Same one as last time. Awful. Thought they might a least say something nice about my work. Then again I have little nice to say about them.Angry

Maybe they just had trouble trying to understand wat you rote!

That's why it took :D so long for them to reply. If they could of read it, they would of sent me a rejection email straight away.

You can't even speak English properly! "Could of?" WTF. ""It tuk to a month?"

If you tuk (sic) some care with your spelling they may of (sic) got past the first page.

Don't be too hard on him! He has lots of good ideas, but is let down by his English, like many people. A spell checker would be a start, Kealy! And remember, it's could have, should have etc, not could of or should of. This is a surprisingly common mistake, as they sound the same when spoken.

Yeah! Don't be so hard on me, you shit.Laughing out loud

Ratings System:
1. Reader considers the commercial and critical potential.
2. Reader evaluates the credibility and potential of the set-up.
3. Reader assesses characterisation, plot development and laughter content.
4 Reader just votes for best f**king friend.

I didn't mean to sound quite so schoolteacherish!

Quote: Kealy @ 6th September 2017, 1:32 PM

Yeah! Don't be so hard on me, you shit.Laughing out loud

Yes I do every morning.

Be careful not to get your head stuck in the toilet.:P