New header photo?

OK, I get the picture, a new emoticon for sleep/boredom is not going to take place - so can I request summat else then pretty please?

The header photo for the Hi De Hi! threads is of the crew sans Simon Cadell in the form of the wonderful Jeffrey Fairbrother but uses one with the "no patch on him" David Griffin in the form of Clive. As far as I am concerned, and it seems I am not alone in this, the SQL Clive Dempster character was a very poor substitute for Jeffrey and one that I had little sympathy with................in fact he was useless in my eyes, so much so that my Hi De Hi! DVD collection ceases when Griffin joined the cast as the series was never the same.

Will this one do?

Bit complicated, but we can't change that photo, no, sorry!

Piss

PS to my piss and while I have your attention Aaron........ :D. What about my suggestion for a new tired/bored emoticon?

https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/33401/

Quote: Aaron @ 30th November 2016, 9:34 PM

Bit complicated, but we can't change that photo, no, sorry!

Ah! Just had a thought - how about if I paste Simon's face into the same photo?

Not quite going to work... :P

Unimpressed

GOTCHA! As The Sun used to say..........was perusing your profile to see if there were any chinks in your armour (plus The Department required it as a security check) and hey presto!

The header photo you have used for your "My likes Television, radio, film and online" uses a photo of Simon Cadell/Hi De Hi............................therefore, can we have that one please?

No. The two can't simply be changed. Notice they are both different sizes and ratios. We're restricted by what images are available to us at different sizes and licences.

Give it up,for f**ks sake Herc.

:P

:D