Looking for comedy partners writing & performing

hey there,

Im looking to create a comedy group based in London, who write and perform comedy together. Ideally I'd like to keep this group fairly young so 18-30 year olds would be perfect.

Im interested in the art of writing and performing comedy, whether that be in the form of sketches, short films, or a web-series. I however don't have many friends who are interested in the same. So I'd like to get in touch with as many like minded people as possible so we can get together and create comedy and see what stuff we can churn out.

On the flip side, if you have camera or sound equipment, and are just interested in the filming of comedy please get in touch too!

I believe having a similar sense of humour is a good step in creating a strong group of comedy makers so if you don't like any of the following shows or films there isn't much point getting together I'm afraid !!

South park seasons 1 - 14 (haven't watched anything after season 15 which i thought was terrible)
Peep show Alan Partridge
Seinfeld family guy
Curb your enthusiasm American dad
Facejacker Its always sunny in Philadelphia
Fonejacker Frazier
Harry & paul Black Adder
Tropical thunder Zoolander
Anchor man and many many more...

I want to ask you a question.
If you were given a budget of 20 million dollars by some fat cat in Hollywood, to make a comedy movie of your choosing,
which movie or Tv show, today would it be most similar to, in terms of humour

I'll start it off

My movies comedy would be of the same ilk as Zoolander, Curb your enthusiasm and south park.

I like wacky, socially critical and gritty comedy.

When we start this group we will have a focus on creating fresh, relevant, and satirical comedy hopefully creating a stir.

Thanks for hearing me out