Does Saying "hello" = Sexual Harassment?

Please check out my video where I discuss a true YouTube Godess, who somehow manages to combine every single crazy thing the internet has to offer, from hyper-sensitive public freakouts to black magic rituals and debilitating conspiracy theories.

https://youtu.be/YaCoqg0n54w

All feedback welcome!

I have no sound on my PC so can't say about audio content. Appalling camerawork, if it is supposed to be like that then fair enough, if it is meant to be all shaky and appalling, then it succeeds admirably. It put me off anyway although if there is some rib tickling audio there then I guess the sloppy camera work might not matter one jot. Good luck, as creating anything is better than not creating anything (mostly).

The shitty camerawork is on the video I am criticising in my video! It's shaky because the camera is being held by one of the most obnoxious and insane person I've ever witnessed! Thanks for having a look though, hope you find some time to listen to the audio as well.

Ah, I get it - that's you on the back of the truck!!! :-)

I'll try and get some audio and give it a listen. Good luck, let's hope you get some more feedback.

Loudable? Laudable, surely.

while i agree we're getting a bit sensitive as a society, i stopped watching - it all came across as a bit ignorant and smug.. and most importantly, it wasn't particularly funny to me.. sorry!