Writing partner wanted - 6 month project

Hi, I am looking for a co-writer with ambition and drive to work on a new radio sitcom project. The plan is to work to a short deadline to prepare the first three episodes of a show and see if we can gain any interest. If not we burn the scripts and give up writing for good.

I'm based just outside Cambridge so someone within a 60 mile radius would be ideal but I am happy to work exclusively by e-mail - talent is more important than location.

If you are interested please private message me.

Richard

I hope you don't mind my sticking my oar in, Richard, but if you write one episode sufficiently well, that should be enough to attract interest. No need to go for three.

Yes, but I need three scripts for a satisfying flame.

R

What picturesque language!

If you don't get anywhere after six months, what happens to the partnership?

Hello there pal,

Are you still looking for a partner ? because I'm interested, i live in north London however quite far out. But I think I'm talented enough for the job

How do you know the talent level of hectorhector?

I don't, I'm just taking that risk

Even I don't know the talent level of hectorhector - that's the purpose of the project! I have already had some strong interest but at this stage I am interested to hear from anyone that might be up for the challenge. Sean - essentially I am looking for someone who can take an initial set up for a radio sitcom and run with it - i.e. further develop characters, introduce new realistic characters, work with me on plot structure. What I am not looking for is a gag writer or anything surreal. If you have experience in structure/characterisation please PM me. Paul - with regard to your original query - I'm not sure what happens to the partnership after we burn the scripts and never write again. Go into rallying?