Ubiquitous

whitewall66

• Friday 9th September 2016, 4:49pm [Edited]
  • England
  • 8 posts

There are certain comedians who seem to be on the telly all the time. Chat shows, panel shows (especially) the one person who seems to be on everything is Katherine Ryan and I'm still waiting for her to say something funny. Runner up spot would go to Romesh Ranganathan.

zooo

• Friday 9th September 2016, 4:58pm
  • United Kingdom
  • 69,188 posts

I find them both very funny, so I can't say I mind them being on everything!

Muddlecombe

• Friday 9th September 2016, 7:13pm
  • United Kingdom
  • 167 posts

have no idea who these people are

zooo

• Friday 9th September 2016, 7:54pm [Edited]
  • United Kingdom
  • 69,188 posts

Here they both are in one handy picture. Avert your eyes, whitewall66.

Romesh has literally never looked that happy before in his life.

Aaron

• Saturday 10th September 2016, 1:43pm
  • Royal Berkshire, England
  • 68,380 posts

Katherine Ryan is one of my favourite comedians currently working, and Romesh has been damned funny on a lot of things recently too, so no complaints from me, either.

fasty

• Monday 12th September 2016, 11:07am [Edited]
  • Derbys, England
  • 301 posts

I find Katherine very funny (and quite sexy) and Romesh could be the black Jack Dee, what's not to like? Both very good on Taskmaster.

If you want unfunny that whinging lefty Hardy is on the News Quiz most weeks and Russell Kane keeps popping up here and there :(

beaky

• Monday 12th September 2016, 7:59pm
  • Malaga and Brighton, United Kingdom
  • 2,649 posts

That photo! The Wolf Man meets Morticia Addams.

whitewall66

• Wednesday 21st September 2016, 12:51pm
  • England
  • 8 posts

Katherine Ryan this week. Sat 17th I didn't see it but I presume she was on the closing ceremony for the Paralympics and she was on Dave HIGNFY.
Sunday 18th Dave HIGNFY different episode then Saturday's.
Mon 19th BBC2 Host of Live at the Apollo.
Tue 20th Dave Mock the Week.
Fri 23rd She is unbelievably on two different channels at the same time BBC1 WILTY and Channel 4 Travel Man.

That's what pisses me off there is now a panel show circuit in this country get on enough of them and soon you will be selling out the O2. Sarah Millican did it and that Romesh bloke and Katherine Ryan are doing the same along with countless others.

Frankie Mildly Perturbed

• Wednesday 21st September 2016, 7:13pm
  • London, United Kingdom
  • 5,484 posts

I am lucky I don't have a telly myself so I can go round my mates and watch his but when something crap comes on I can just leave him to have to watch it and I can go home to a telly free zone! Smart.