New satirical news website. Contributors needed

Hey there,

We've recently launched a new satirical news website following the success of our first one. We originally wrote satire for Wales specifically, and after a year of great page views and engagement (over 2 million page views), we thought we'd branch out and go national.

We run warpedwales.co.uk, but have recently launched warpedtimes.com, which we hope will be suitable for some broader content. We're keen to take submissions from writers as soon as possible. Please don't be alarmed by the small following on warpedtimes - we only launched this week and haven't pushed it yet. Anything we publish will be re-shared across other platforms too.

We pay writers a percentage of the ad revenue we receive off the back of the story they get published. This is usually around 50%, but will be discussed in more detail once you get your content on there (or beforehand, whichever).

If anybody is interested, please let us know on the thread here and we'll be in touch with details on how to submit your content.

WarpedTimes

Interested!

Very interested! Looking forward to hearing more!

J x

Interested!

Yes, please!

Interested!

Brevity is best for headlines. You can dispense with a lot of your definite and indefinite articles. That's THE and A.

Yes interested!

I'm interested too.

Interested

I am also interested, please and thank you.

I thought of being interested first!......... but, posted 10th

I'm not at all interested, so there.

I'd be interested too.

Fairly interested.