A League Of Their Own

A League Of Their Own. Image shows from L to R: Andrew Flintoff, Jamie Redknapp, James Corden, Romesh Ranganathan. Copyright: CPL Productions.

A League Of Their Own

Sports panel show for Sky1. Hosted by James Corden, with regulars Freddie Flintoff, Jamie Redknapp and Jack Whitehall

Tommy Griff

• Tuesday 9th August 2016, 10:22pm
  • Wiltshire, England
  • 377 posts

A bit of a revelation but I have recently been obsessed with this panel show - I am literally in tears of laughter. Such a good set-up and the mick taking between Jack Whitehall, Freddie, James Corden and Jamie Redknapp is top draw.

The main revelation was that I previously didn't find the show to be that funny and was quite boring. What I didn't realise is, is Jack Whitehall joined the show at the start of series 5. Previously, it was Georgie Thompson from Sky - who obviously offered nothing other than the fact she is quite hot.

Thank God for Sky F1 channel, otherwise she would still be on the panel show.

zooo

• Wednesday 10th August 2016, 12:31pm
  • United Kingdom
  • 69,174 posts

They always make the mistake of having knowledgeable sports people/presenters on instead of funny people. We want funny people!

Mel hughes

• Wednesday 14th June 2017, 4:04pm [Edited]
  • United Kingdom
  • 1 posts

Hey everyone,

Anyone know the episode where Jamie Redknapp accidentally refers to his dad as a melt? That one made me chuckle.

Cheers.