BCG's new message board Page 6

I'm an idiot.
There is one in the blue bar at the top.
It was that funny white one at the bottom that threw me.
As you were.

Quote: Lazzard @ 11th August 2016, 10:55 AM

There is one in the blue bar at the top.

Aye, but no if you've just posted something. There's no Active Threads at top.

It was at the top as well, when the new style was first launched, though it did seem a bit erratic.

Fab to see the forums on the main site landing page.

Maybe it's due to behind the scenes work by Aaron and Mark, but I'm having to frequently log into the forums on my various devices.

Quote: DaButt @ 12th August 2016, 10:10 PM

Maybe it's due to behind the scenes work by Aaron and Mark, but I'm having to frequently log into the forums on my various devices.

Yes, now we're about to start accepting payments we've upped the security and locked the system down to no more than three active log-ins at any one time.

Quote: Aaron @ 12th August 2016, 10:13 PM

Yes, now we're about to start accepting payments we've upped the security and locked the system down to no more than three active log-ins at any one time.

That reminds me, did my BCG Clique membership payment go through ok?

Even though I have 'remember me on this computer' clicked I have to log in every time I close the page. Is this the site or my iPad (not logged on anywhere else).

Quote: Will Cam @ 15th August 2016, 11:34 PM

Even though I have 'remember me on this computer' clicked I have to log in every time I close the page. Is this the site or my iPad (not logged on anywhere else).

Interesting. It could be either, or both combined. Perhaps try completely logging out intentionally, then logging in afresh?

I tried that Aaron but it hasn't worked. Interestly, it's working fine on my iPhone?

Quote: Will Cam @ 16th August 2016, 11:54 AM

I tried that Aaron but it hasn't worked. Interestly, it's working fine on my iPhone?

Very interesting. What browser are you using on your iPad? The standard supplied Safari?

Yes, Safari.

Just tried Chrome and that is saving details.

Quote: Will Cam @ 15th August 2016, 11:34 PM

Perhaps you have turned off Cookies?

I like noting Bill but I have them turned on for sites I visit.

Quote: Will Cam @ 17th August 2016, 12:18 AM

I like noting Bill but I have them turned on for sites I visit.

All very strange. I've tried on my iPad and all is fine. I'll be in touch later in the week to do some further experimenting with you and see if we can get this fixed. Obviously it's a bug somewhere and shouldn't be happening!