BCG Fantasy Premier League 2016/17 Page 9

Quote: don rushmore @ 21st November 2016, 7:33 PM

Which daughter?

The one with my balls in her mouth.

The one that sounds posher

You know, if the powers that be are agin you, there's nothing you can do about it.

That f**king Aguero cost me 14 points.

All the reports I read said he would not be playing, which confirmed the last minute "75% chance of playing" and so I took a hit and bought in Defoe who has done well for me in the past. Defoe mediocre but that MC c**t plays and scores two goals - I f**king give up.

Yeah, thanks Gerry.

Ah
Now I understand why no'one else captained Aguerro
Sweeeeeeet

Quote: Splodge @ 27th November 2016, 5:57 PM

Yeah, thanks Gerry.

Hang on haven't you got 10 to come off the bench
Trying to do a Gerry on Gerry

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 27th November 2016, 7:20 PM

Hang on haven't you got 10 to come off the bench
Trying to do a Gerry on Gerry

Nope. Unfortunately Holebas got 0 because he was rubbish and/or injured.

I would have liked to have Gerry'd Gerry, but it looks like I've been McAuley'd instead.

And.......................relax. All's well in the end, having maintained the previous week's positions thanks mostly to the Arse. :D

Gameweek 13 - The Team Photo

From left to right: Anton, Kipper, Splodge, Godot.

Anton: Gameweek rank 3,778,766, man!
Kipper: It's inhuman.
Godot: F**king Brummie bastard.
Splodge: That bitch gonna die. Simple as.

I knew it! A f**king clique within a clique.

Me three strikers all playing agin each other this weekend in two big matches viz MCvC and EvMU, so who shall I make captain?............................

I'm going to give Sergio one last chance so he better be on form. Grrrrrr. Pirate

I'd definitely like Splodge to win this year if I don't , as he was involved in the second best ever battle for the title
Gerry's been there & done it, although you have to go back a few years now to remember it

I would have said that I'd like Godot to win as I have a lot of time for that Flaxen haired Flibberty Gibbert
But he really needs to actually produce the goods rather than blaming the gods

I haven't checked where Don is in the table so sorry if I missed you out Don

Actually fair play to Don for captaining Sanchez

That's it! Aguero is out for good............why did I give him another chance? Why didn't I stick with Defoe?

Is that it? Still just us three? Gerry doing a 'Don' and leading but not posting? Is his new job the Golf Sale man? Can't get to a computer?

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 24th November 2016, 6:03 PM

The one that sounds posher

Don't know about that but the firery red of my ballbag is really lifting her complexion.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 3rd December 2016, 3:06 AM

I would have said that I'd like Godot to win as I have a lot of time for that Flaxen haired Flibberty Gibbert
But he really needs to actually produce the goods rather than blaming the gods

As soneone memorably once said about Frederick the Great: who would be loved if he could be feared and hated, yet still enjoy his lust, eat well and play the flute?

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 4th December 2016, 2:11 AM

Actually fair play to Don for captaining Sanchez

Talking of Don I see you've been employing 'Don Scoreleone' these last two weeks, (or as you once more accurately named it Don Score le one).

As for Sanchez, he remains the person I hate most in football, across all teams, divisions and countries. I just can't stand him and if he'd done that step over and chip in front of me I'd have hammered his gigolo face into his teapot shaped body, the f**king rubbery chicken-gravy-coloured musclebound midget prick.