BCG Fantasy Premier League 2016/17 Page 5

Quote: don rushmore @ 14th September 2016, 11:08 AM

I signed him for the same reasons.

Also, he was due and Sunderland are shit at the back.

Haha! I tried to avoid that answer. I didn't want Sunderland to be shit at the back as I have van Aarnholt but they were shocking and so was he. But he's capable of getting attacking points so that was my thinking.

TBH, I wanted Costa but already had 3 Chelsea. Lukaku was my second choice, so got a bit lucky there.

But I think Koeman is a fantastic manager, much better than Martinez, and Everton look good for 5th or 6th place.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 11th September 2016, 5:49 PM

I wouldn't call the Fantasy Scout a cheat site. I look at it a lot as it's much funnier than here. They always post a suggested team for each weekend, which you should scour, to make sure none of your players are in their team.

:)

Well that's a bit shit. Should've sailed past you 'tards this week captaining KDB instead I'm only up to 4th.

Anton, you continue to be the jammiest man on the planet. 14points for Bolasie's goal without even owning him. Got to be a career best. I see you got the assist for Stekelenberg's own goal as well.

No doubt I had the goalscorer, having both Negredo and Stekelenberg, but it was only worth minus two points. They seriously need to change that ruling, it's not an OG if a member of the other team does something that causes the keeper to put it in the net, providing it's not a foul. It's not as if Negredo wasn't going for the ball.

Bitch, moan etc....

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 19th September 2016, 3:23 PM

Anton, you continue to be the jammiest man on the planet. 14points for Bolasie's goal without even owning him. Got to be a career best. I see you got the assist for Stekelenberg's own goal as well.

What are you talking about? I predicted it all and therefore set it in motion. That's how it works! ;)

OK, jammiest week I've had this season for sure. No way that was a Lukaku goal and I had Friend on the bench but van Aarnholt pulled out in the warm-up otherwise I wouldn't have his jammy points either. Andros Townsend also turned up for once, so a great week. I've had enough terrible ones though. Plenty of time for more of them!

I'm pleased with my last three transfers in: Lukaku, Payet and Sterling. Need to find a defender that can keep a clean sheet!

I hadn't realised I was doing quite so badly.
. Still, did the triple captain in memory of Herc
and got out of the relegation zone and back into the top million.

The lower down you are the more chance of green arrows, which is good for team morale.
It's always hard to motivate the lads the season after a great win
Well you know how it is Anton, Gerry, Don a little bit.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 19th September 2016, 5:36 PM

I hadn't realised I was doing quite so badly.
Still, did the triple captain in memory of Herc..

Early doors and all that. Don't you mean the all-out attack chip? Or the pointless easy-to-lose-chip chip, as it's otherwise known?

Surprised to see that the top points-scoring player is being ignored by 9/13 Clique managers.

I'm trying to avoid confirmation bias this season and am captaining my top points scorer, no matter who it may be from week-to-week. Let's see if my bottle holds out when Aguero comes back.

Yes all out attack

That was the one that didn't work
Still it's gone now & I won't miss it.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 22nd September 2016, 8:03 AM

Yes all out attack. That was the one that didn't work
Still it's gone now & I won't miss it.

I know the feeling.

Ooh look.. Aguero's back.

*frantic price calculations emoticon*

3 of the top 4 can't sign Aguero this round without taking a hit.

Wildcard madness this week, with Gerry going up 0.4 overnight.

I foresee me tearing my hair out (if I had any left) and biting my fingernails until Monday evening, when I'll see if my captain pick brings home the bacon.. or not.

Good luck lads.

(Herc's very quiet).

Could have been worse
Should move up a place or two

Shame Arsenal are always shit against Chelsea
& Lukaku is always shit against football teams

Another poor week for me but won £555 on 6 game acca, so happy enough.

Terrible weekend for my team. Firmino managed to avoid getting involved in any of Liverpool's five goals! Was going to get Coutinho instead but I'm hoping they continue sharing the points around. Well done those that chose wisely!

Gerry's got one hand on the trophy.

Quote: don rushmore @ 24th September 2016, 7:34 PM

Gerry's got one hand on the trophy.

But what's his other hand doing?
That's what I don't want to know