BCG Fantasy Premier League 2016/17 Page 34

I've sold Hazard thinking he'd be benched, oops :)

Be honest and say I couldn't see any good transfers this week. Would have liked Vardy but he's too expensive. Left it late enough to see King yellow-flagged. Considered Silva as a differential but he's still so pricey. Many FPL players hideously overpriced this season.

KDB seems an unusual pick for you, Gerry. Thought it was to neutralise Anton's ownership, but I see you've VC'd him as well. Obviously Watford's defence is in rags but you never know where the goals are coming with City and rotation is a nightmare.

With that -8 reducing your lead to 32 points in the BCG League you may have actually given The Brexiteers a shot. If my Captain Kane has a similar day to last and my differentials score better than yours that is.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 21st May 2017, 12:17 PM

Er, because I've got a brain?

Got a chit from the MO to prove it?

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 21st May 2017, 12:57 PM

In consolation, the bridesmaid's usually better looking.

Why I do declare Mr Taxis, you know the way to a man's heart. :$ ....................chase me. Lovey

Quote: Winger @ 21st May 2017, 2:53 PM

With that -8 reducing your lead to 32 points in the BCG League you may have actually given The Brexiteers a shot. If my Captain Kane has a similar day to last and my differentials score better than yours that is.

Listen, My Name is Earl, this is the Clique forum. What happens in the BCG league is of no importance to anyone. You might as well say, Anal Leakage or Muggin you off are going to overtake Gerry.

Are you The Brexiteers manager? Clever name. If you have brain damage. Welcome by the way.

Haha I knew from reading your last posts you'd get antsy...

In the word of Donald Trump....SAD

If you've read any of my posts you'd know that you're privileged to get a reply. Not getting antsy - whatever that is, just pointing out that what happens in the BCG league is of no importance to people here. We created a separate league precisely to differentiate ourselves from you deadbeats. You can join the clique league next season but you'll need to raise your game re posting - that's quantity and quality.

Except this is the forum for The BCG League, hence the name and the code on Page 1.

I'll take the tip on quality with a pinch of salt from someone that thinks calling someone brain dead is the height of humour and that Bill Murray is the guy from My Name is Earl. Thanks anyway.

'antsy'
adjective
agitated, impatient, or restless.
"Godot Taxis got antsy the time someone he didn't know posted about the BCG FFL on the BCG FFL Forum'

Quote: Winger @ 21st May 2017, 3:44 PM

Except this is the forum for The BCG League, hence the name and the code on Page 1.

I'll take the tip on quality with a pinch of salt from someone that thinks calling someone brain dead is the height of humour and that Bill Murray is the guy from My Name is Earl. Thanks anyway.

'antsy'
adjective
agitated, impatient, or restless.
"Godot Taxis got antsy the time someone he didn't know posted about the BCG FFL on the BCG FFL Forum'

You are almost too uninformed to insult. Almost. I don't think calling someone brain damaged (not dead - there is a difference) is funny at all, let alone the 'hight of humour'. I wasn't trying to be funny I was just suggesting you were brain damaged.

I also know what antsy means, I was taking the piss out of your language skills. It never ceases to amaze me how fundamentally stupid people coming to this forum can be. I've got 5000+ post versus your 51 and I'm telling you something about the forum and you think you know better? Unbelievable.

Congratulations Gerry - well played that man.

Don suggested having two teams in future - and I was against it, but it might be worth trying next season - whatever happens to the clique - to see if I can win by removing these handicaps from myself.

Things have to change, admin-wise. If Dan's still in charge, I'm packing it in.

And well done, you had a decent season.

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ 21st May 2017, 1:47 PM

That's a delightful couple of lines :)

Well done to Gerry for winning the clique league. I bust my bollocks the last few weeks trying to catch him but I couldn't do it. It's true that a massive part of this game is luck, but you can have good luck and play badly and Gerry hasn't, he's played very well. Here's my tribute.

Quote: don rushmore @ 21st May 2017, 7:50 PM

Is that directed at me Don? If so, thanks. You suggested creating a cash league. I'm up for that. I think the current situation is untenable. The bizarre intervention from a bloke from the BCG forum league today with just 51 posts is a reminder of how f**ked up the whole thing is.

Quote: don rushmore @ 21st May 2017, 7:50 PM

Cracking Bench Boost there Don. Whistling nnocently I just managed to keep you at bay and retain some dignity. :D

Well done Gerry...............and Anton in the Herc 2 Herc........mutter, mutter. Unimpressed

I've been a bit stingy with the transfers this season. With no real chance of losing my place on the last day I took two hits and made 31 points from Lallana, Coutinho and Llorente. All good right?

Well no. 31-8 = 23. Pedro got 10, Lukaku got 8 and King didn't play so Bailly would have come off the bench for 7 = 25. So would have been 2pts better off doing nothing. More importantly would have saved the time.

Well done Gerry.

Very well deserved.

I was 2,917,920 in GW18 and finished the season at 768,342.

Not only is this entirely unprecedented in fantasy football but it means I have turned into the brother of St Mirren.