BCG Fantasy Premier League 2016/17 Page 22

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 6th March 2017, 5:55 PM

I note only Splodge as joined me in saying he isn't a member of the site.

Quite a few have answered that question over the years, denied being members. I don't think they should have to answer it again, just because you've forgotten what they said the first time.

Laughing out loud

Quote: don rushmore @ 6th March 2017, 5:12 PM

Name and shame.

Do you think I'm mad? Have enough on my plate placating Godot without stirring anyone else up - go back over the weeks and check all the chips used................work it out for yourself. :D

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 6th March 2017, 12:53 PM

I'm not surprised you used your triple captain - you've wasted most of your chips

Confucius he say, "Man who open gob too much will get it in the trouser department". So, I will now be keeping a beady eye on you Godot to see how you fare with your Bench Boost AND Triple Captain. You'd better get it right.
If you do I will salute you, if not............ Pirate Oooh aaarrr you'll be'a walkin' the plank

And as for picking Aguero - he was on fire, his nemesis Jesus wouldn't be playing, it was a double game week, no other MC players seemed worth it (despite your "expert eye") and I saw a way of catching Gerry (he would go and f**king copy me of course Whistling nnocently ) and THAT is why I picked him. No other reason. No scout, no whatever just gut feeling.

A few seasons ago I played my wildcard when pissed and didn't click the button properly. It means my week's transfers cost me -32pts. I've already commented on how f**ked up my transfers have been over the last few weeks rotating Mane and Sané like a f**king weather clock. There's no guarantee I'll even triple captain the person I intend to.

I didn't want Aguero, City are low scoring under Pep. Aguero isn't the focal point any more. Also Pickford and Grant are better keepers than Manone and Given. I'd be lying if I said I thought Kane would score a brace, but I did think he would score. My free transfer was Sané who I would have captained if I hadn't bought Aguero. I bought Aguero because Gerry bought him.

I've got 65pts with a minus 8 spend, so net 53pt. If Gerry hadn't bought Aguero I'd have 81pt with no minus. I'd also have a 'pool player for next week and Harry Kane should I want him for the week after. The City double game week has been a disaster.

No, no there's no back tracking now and OK, the rule is you don't drink when you do your remaining two chips.

I hope to stand back and admire the master at work. Grasshopper will be watching.

In the meantime................ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KKd0kE_21M

Tonight is the night where I win the league I think. I shall be watching the game in my suit and tie.

F**k.

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ 8th March 2017, 5:14 PM

Tonight is the night where I win the league I think. I shall be watching the game in my suit and tie.

I bought Aguero and Sterling so you couldn't win the league tonight.

I approve of you getting out of bed and putting a suit on, of course.

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ 8th March 2017, 9:55 PM

F**k.

You're now 82 points ahead of me :( - what more do you want. So much for Don telling me to stick at it and chip away at your lead. Only 29 points behind you not long ago.

You've got nothing to complain about - you've scammed a hefty 12pts off the bench because of Heaton's dicky stomach.

You should be concentrating on trying secure a podium place because you won't catch Gerry. I'm the only person with a realistic chance because I still have my wildcard, triple captain and bench boost.

Laughing out loud That really has stuck in your craw hasn't it Godot. Makes up for the shit some of my players have come up with in the past.

One can only admire your modesty Godot. Not only are you 44 points behind me but 112 behind Gerry and we have yet to see what you so with your triple captain - as I say Grasshopper is eagerly waiting to learn.

I do wish you well. No, honestly but I don't think either of us will catch him. Me for silver and you a possible bronze. :D

Enjoyed that. Thanks Pep.

Having said that, it was probably the best outcome - only a City 1-0 win with Otamendi and Kolarov combining to stick one away would have been better.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 9th March 2017, 11:08 AM

Laughing out loud That really has stuck in your craw hasn't it Godot. Makes up for the shit some of my players have come up with in the past.

One can only admire your modesty Godot. Not only are you 44 points behind me but 112 behind Gerry and we have yet to see what you so with your triple captain - as I say Grasshopper is eagerly waiting to learn.

I do wish you well. No, honestly but I don't think either of us will catch him. Me for silver and you a possible bronze. :D

It's not immodesty thynne, just realism. 112pts is a big deficit to overturn and needs good play, luck and chips. You lot who blew past me a few weeks back used your wild cards to do so, so you have to factor that into your score. I'm sitting on a potential boost you don't have access to.

Aguero was worth 9pts for the DGW. That's abysmal. There's almost no chance that I'll score the same or less with my choice.

I've played better than you and usually score more than you. I scored more than you this week if you factor out your TC chip.

I expect Splodge and Anton to pass you and I'm certain I will. I'm going to try to catch Gerry but I may not make it. I don't have access to the stats and information that he has but they can only take you so far and some of the moves I made that cost me such as not buying Sanchez and a Chelsea defender were personal choices, not lack of knowledge so I can reverse them at any time.

Gerry's played well and deserves to win. The only person who's played as well as him is me and I'm the one who will catch him if anyone does.

Horrific week for me. Amazing how much a triple captain can get from one goal and two appearances. I hope I choose mine well. Still a long way to go as the double gameweeks can be a big game changer.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 9th March 2017, 12:34 PM

I expect Splodge and Anton to pass you and I'm certain I will. I'm going to try to catch Gerry but I may not make it. I don't have access to the stats and information that he has but they can only take you so far and some of the moves I made that cost me such as not buying Sanchez and a Chelsea defender were personal choices, not lack of knowledge so I can reverse them at any time.

Gerry's played well and deserves to win. The only person who's played as well as him is me and I'm the one who will catch him if anyone does.

Well Anton did well this week Whistling nnocently and Splodge has the two useless chips left, so we'll see. I'm more convinced now of your animosity towards me, hence the negativity; but I am strong, I will survive.......................

"At first I was afraid, I was petrified
Kept thinkin' I could never live without you by my side
Then I spent so many nights Just thinking how you did me wrong
And I grew strong
And I learned how to get along"

Watch out your words don't come back to bite you. ;)