BCG Fantasy Premier League 2016/17 Page 2

Just delete your account. You'll feel much better and will actually enjoy watching games.

Quote: don rushmore @ 13th August 2016, 8:15 PM

Just delete your account. You'll feel much better and will actually enjoy watching games.

Thanks Don.

It's ok.

It's just that they have changed the layout on the fantasy football site and I much preferred the old one.

Totally agree.

They've changed the table as well. F**kin' awful now. Just black text on white. Really bland. Morons.

Unbelievable. Game week rank of 1787 and I'm still sharing the top spot of the BCG league with some dickhead no-one's ever heard of. 'Puyol pants up'. Christ almighty.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 13th August 2016, 9:38 PM

It's just that they have changed the layout on the site and I much preferred the old one.

Now where have I heard that before? Whistling nnocently

(Every see you next Tuesday is at it...........they think it is an improvement)

Quote: don rushmore @ 13th August 2016, 10:31 PM

F**kin' awful now. Just black text on white. Really bland. Morons.

Don't speak of Mark and Aaron like that! Rolling eyes

They love their ice cream parlour colour scheme.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

"Stone me what a life"
Founder member of the "Bring back the old board" movement

Quote: don rushmore @ 5th August 2016, 3:51 AM

but Liverpool start with 3 away games so would avoid for the time being.

And there was me thinking you knew what you were talking about. >_<

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

"Stone me what a life"
Founder member of the "Bring back the old boards" movement

Perhaps I gave him bad advice on purpose.

Ever heard of sabotage?

Which would suggest you have Liverpool players in your team...................which you ain't Cool

"Stone me what a life"

I warned him off Mane. Mane scored. Steve has lost points.

You can understand that, right?

Duh..........I fink so boss - apart from me referring to a team and not a player. >_<

Posting bollocks and ending it with an emoticon, makes you look like a right c**t.

*takes Dalian Atkinson off Watchlist*

Quote: don rushmore @ 15th August 2016, 3:44 PM

Posting bollocks and ending it with an emoticon, makes you look like a right c**t.

Laughing out loud Yes, Yes!! I have finally arrived in BCG FF land, having now got the "set of three insults" from Renegade, Godot and now at last one from the biggest wanker.

Thank you your Twatness. :)

"Stone me what a life"

WTF!! I have lost two points because of this new (?) "improvement" of automatic substitutions.
I had Fabregas on the field and because of...........................

Hi Herc,
Substitutes will receive no points unless they are automatically substituted. They will be automatically substituted for a starting player in the event that the starting player plays 0 minutes that Gameweek and the substitute has played any other number of minutes.
For more information on substitutions and other rules please use the Help page or follow this link: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/rules/ Regards,
Fantasy Premier League Support

...............he got substituted by Ben Watson of Watford who lost 2 points.

What a f**king shit rule - so much for improvements. Angry

What is the difference from last years rules
That sounds pretty much the same to me.

Can anyone clarify?