BCG Fantasy Premier League 2016/17 Page 14

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 31st January 2017, 8:22 PM

Shaggy, Dan and Ross have never posted much. Steve's been the best probably. The change of format of the forum hasn't helped. Plus don't forget we all hate each other.

Well f**k you Godot. I've posted 5 times compared to once by Steve in the last fortnight and no mentch, and you say there is no clique within a clique - I don't believe you.
AND you moaned about me not responding to your posts, yet when I do you pass no comment yourself, you hypocritical c**t. (don't like to use that word but as you seem fond of it, it's probably the only sort of language you understand. :P )

Fully agree with you over forum format change though. Unimpressed

Note the use of the past tense, Thyne. I was speaking about posting over the years, not this season.

I didn't acknowledge your post because it wasn't funny enough. I thought it was best to pretend I hadn't seen it. But I will always respond to anything you write in future.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 1st February 2017, 2:15 PM

Note the use of the past tense, Thyne. I was speaking about posting over the years, not this season.

I didn't acknowledge your post because it wasn't funny enough. I thought it was best to pretend I hadn't seen it. But I will always respond to anything you write in future.

It's all in the past surely, so that doesn't make sense or am I suppose to guess what period you are referring to.

And ah!! I see it now...............because I didn't acknowledge or laugh at your posts you are going to do the same, not that I was trying to be funny in any that I can see on a re-read, and no don't bother to respond if you don't want to.

You and Don should form a double act or yes, go and start up together on some other forum elsewhere as he suggested and bum each other to your heart's content.

[MIND GAMES]I think Gerry's bold move to bring in Aguero is going to pay dividends tonight. When he scores his third past Shaka Hislop or whoever keeps goal for West Ham these days, Gerry is going to reap all the rewards from keeping the faith and thank his lucky stars he didn't end up lumbered with Olivier Giroud in a front three.[/MIND GAMES]

(Herc, seeing as you're second, is there any thing you'd like to add to panic Gerry into making multiple transfers next week?)

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 18th January 2017, 5:14 PM

As for Afobe, I was there a few weeks back with Wilson. The points come from all over with Bournemouth, which is why I opted for Aké who's good at both scoring and preventing goals. Shame you blue shitbags have recalled him and killed him as a fantasy asset.

Aké returning to Chelsea ('s bench) and Kane's hat-trick the other week pushed me into making a triple transfer. As I had to break the bank for Kane though, I had to go bargain basement with the other two. I probably would have gone with Ryan Fraser if I had an extra half a million as (like you said) Bournemouth get points from all over the pitch, but Holgate and Davies look like they can be useful additions.

I like Fraser a lot. If I didn't have Phillips I probably would have Fraser. I had Stanislaus earlier in the season but he's a bit fragile.

Now i'm not a psychologist, but I find it interesting that the title contenders are arguing amongst themselves.

I want you all to know that I take no pleasure from the fact that the pressure is clearly getting to them.

Wave Hi Gerry, when are you going to come and have a play on some other threads, like in the old days:D

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ 1st February 2017, 6:40 PM

Now i'm not a psychologist, but I find it interesting that the title contenders are arguing amongst themselves.

I'm not arguing with anyone, merely pointing out to Godot what a twat he is. The only slight problem I have at the moment is deciding who is the bigger c**t................him or Don.
(I think Don has the edge)

Quote: Splodge @ 1st February 2017, 3:17 PM

(Herc, seeing as you're second, is there any thing you'd like to add to panic Gerry into making multiple transfers next week?)

Not one to put the mockers on my progress, I try and sit here quietly in the background contemplating my navel where I get most of my inspiration from - some people read tea-leaves, I read belly button fluff.

But I digress..................... it isn't that long ago I was 75 points behind Gerry, now it's 29. Panicky enough?

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ 1st February 2017, 6:40 PM

I want you all to know that I take no pleasure from the fact that the pressure is clearly getting to them.

Pressure? You should have seen me last week when Sanchez got a penalty in 98th minute. Nearly had an embolism.

Kos offside, two people ahead of Sanchez on pens and his 100% miss record and he scores giving you lot a thoroughly undeserved 16pts. No game should ever last 98 minutes for f**ksake - unless someone died. And they need to lower the points for a pen to 3 - it's not equal to a goal from open play.

Not the week to take an 8pt hit. F**k me. Once again would have been better doing nothing. Jakopovic and Pieters scoring more than Heaton and Brunt who I brought in. And Jones going off five minutes before his clean sheet.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 1st February 2017, 2:51 PM

It's all in the past surely, so that doesn't make sense or am I suppose to guess what period you are referring to.

And ah!! I see it now...............because I didn't acknowledge or laugh at your posts you are going to do the same, not that I was trying to be funny in any that I can see on a re-read, and no don't bother to respond if you don't want to.

You and Don should form a double act or yes, go and start up together on some other forum elsewhere as he suggested and bum each other to your heart's content.

Is this a wind up?

Now I can't tell wether you're very deep in character or just a bit thick and not with it.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 2nd February 2017, 6:58 PM

Is this a wind up?

Now I can't tell wether you're very deep in character or just a bit thick and not with it.

Laughing out loud Gaze into my eyes Godot.......................yes, you feel very sleepy...............imagine you are standing there on the rostrum holding up the BCG Clique cup........................people are cheering......................and chanting "Who are yer.......Who are yer" but all you can see is your triumph........................now ditch your front two and go for Vardy and Rooney.

Say "Yes Herc" and transfer now..........................5-4-3-2-1.............you are back in the room.

I knew I shouldn't have said anything. I drop Lukaku. What do I know. F**k all. Goodbye Gerry.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 31st January 2017, 8:22 PM

. Steve's been the best probably. .

I've been usurped mate
Herc keeps the BCG running these days

Did Origi play today?

I'll take that as a compliment Steve, as I am feeling a bit bruised at the moment, and someone has to keep this going - whether on this thread or in general.

Just updated my Absent Friends list and added another two who have faded into the background (that is now around 15 ! ), which I know is a bit hypocritical considering I was one of the severest critics of this new look site (still think it was a bad move though)

And as far as this thread is concerned........................well, Godot only comes on here for the odd rant, Don only when he feels like spitting some venom and Gerry smugly (and rightly) quietly sits in the shadows like the Cheshire cat.

I don't know why I bother. :(

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 5th February 2017, 9:28 AM

I'll take that as a compliment Steve, as I am feeling a bit bruised at the moment, and someone has to keep this going - whether on this thread or in general.

Just updated my Absent Friends list and added another two who have faded into the background (that is now around 15 ! ), which I know is a bit hypocritical considering I was one of the severest critics of this new look site (still think it was a bad move though)

And as far as this thread is concerned........................well, Godot only comes on here for the odd rant, Don only when he feels like spitting some venom and Gerry smugly (and rightly) quietly sits in the shadows like the Cheshire cat.

I don't know why I bother. :(

Well, that is the question. You get no points for observation. Don has been posting about the game mostly and I don't rant - look at a definition of the word.

I personally don't think that it's right that Gerry 'sits in the shadows, grinning' in your words. I think as the league leader he should post at least once every game week - it's just basic politeness. He's told us he's too busy this season and we have to take him at his word. Hopefully he's not posting on some forum with his blue nose mates instead.

The change in format of the forum was not a mistake. This site is Aaron and mark's business and the forum is tucked away so as not to put off advertisers. We are lucky that it has been kept on, really.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 5th February 2017, 2:58 AM

I've been usurped mate
Herc keeps the BCG running these days

Did Origi play today?

I meant over the years, seems no-one has got this.

Origi came on for Lallana in 83rd minute.

So there you go, someone else who doesn't understand your posts.

Oh and prior to that, hair splitting and talking out of arse.

Would you prefer I didn't post at all? Then you can have it all to yourself. :)