Not Going Out? Page 3

Quote: Chappers @ 26th September 2016, 7:51 PM

I just received an email about a Script run through and booked a ticket.

I'm a bit confused because I thought they'd actually recorded the series. Anyway looking forward to next Monday.

Cocked up the date. It's actually Monday 17th October - and I can't make it!

Once again I am late, very late tot he party with this one. Missed it first time around and I am now binge watching on NOW TV and BBC I player.
Series 1 was a bit meh, could not take to Kate her acting felt rather forced. Fist couple of episodes were OKish then they seemed to relax and Lee and Tim make a great double act
Miranda Hart in series 2, 3 and 4 felt was a pretty unnecessary charter basically just playing Miranda Hart.

Lucy was a much stronger character and was a better fit for Lee to exchange banter with

Tim Vine was a huge loss

Daisy started off slowly got better as series went on but became just too ridiculous come series 7

Just started series 8 and the whole tone of the show just feels so different. First couple of episodes feel a bit flat and sorry having kids on the show IMHO just does not work

I notice actually that the kids now seem to be locked in their bedrooms.

Does anyone know what the painting is (in all series) its of a general / military guy but a bit shabby chic?

Any word on Series 12 filming?

I swear I saw somewhere that it was slated for late 2021. Do you think that is still the case? Or will we have to wait until early next year?

They usually did run throughs first which I get emails about. I haven't seen any recently but that doesn't mean it's not happening.

Looking at IMDB I saw a mention of Not going Out the Movie.

Is this something I missed? Did it ever happen or was this one of the specials?

Quote: Chappers @ 19th September 2023, 4:26 PM

Looking at IMDB I saw a mention of Not going Out the Movie.

Is this something I missed? Did it ever happen or was this one of the specials?

No, it's a crap hoax! Had me going for a second until I read the bizarre 'storyline' and user reviews! Surprised it hasn't been taken down.