Mrs Brown's Boys - Live Special

New one-off special broadcast completely live from the studio to launch Landmark Sitcom Season on BBC One on Saturday 23rd July at 9:15pm

Oh dear!

Can't wait.

Late convert to Mrs. Brown's Boys. Give it a go Chappers, you might like it. :P

This will be interesting.

I personally liked the show, but for some of the later episodes and Christmas specials. I also saw the show at Sheffield Arena and really enjoyed that. I'm not sure how it will work live with the ad-libbing etc.

I thought I'd give Mrs. Brown's Boys the benefit of the doubt.
Are they pumping laughing gas into the audience?

Isn't the blonde one his wife? She's terrible. She can't keep a straight face (for some inexplicable reason).

In the words of Oscar Wilde, There is only one thing worse than being talked about behind one's back. And that is Mrs Brown's Boys. It is total and utter f**king shit.

At least it's not angry 1980's toilet humour, and it's really popular currently.

Quote: Firkin @ 30th October 2021, 10:11 AM

At least it's not angry 1980's toilet humour.

I know you are!!!!!!!!

At least it's not angry 1980's toilet humour, and it's really popular currently.

Funny you should say that because to my mind it's definitely 1970s "humour".

Why aren't the wokes up in arms about Carroll (a girls name) taking the piss out of Irish mothers?

I know you are, but what am I?

Popular, whatever gave you that impression?

Quote: Chappers @ 30th October 2021, 1:44 PM

Why aren't the wokes up in arms about Carroll (a girls name) taking the piss out of Irish mothers?

I don't think they're watching.