The Tim Vine Chat Show Page 2

Listened to Torquay one tonight - VERY funny. Loved the Hair Dressing exhibition joke, and then, he had a hairdresser on who gave him a good run for his money! But Tim is SO quick and sharp. Love it!

Most enjoyable

Birmingham this week, not so funny , but as they say - it's all down to the audience, so mayhap Brummies have no sense of humour.

stands back and waits for brickbats

His new Easter Chat Show, was hilarious - my God that man is so funny, had me in hysterics.

"So I said to Arnold Schwarzenegger, what's you favourite time of year? And he said 'Has to be Easter, Baby'" ? Then he's just rattling them off, one after the other.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 17th April 2022, 12:06 AM

His new Easter Chat Show, was hilarious - my God that man is so funny, had me in hysterics.

"So I said to Arnold Schwarzenegger, what's you favourite time of year? And he said 'Has to be Easter, Baby'" ? Then he's just rattling them off, one after the other.

I missed it. When was it on?

Quote: Chappers @ 18th April 2022, 8:40 AM

I missed it. When was it on?

Last Thursday, but fear not, you can listen to it here :-

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m00168mk

I caught it repeated today at 11.30.

You're welcome

Just started repeating series 1 on Radio 4+, and last week they repeated this year's Easter special.

So bloody funny.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 23rd August 2022, 9:03 AM

Just started repeating series 1 on Radio 4+, and last week they repeated this year's Easter special.

So bloody funny.

Early mornings too. Friday I think.