Youtube sketch series

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for honest (but gentle!) feedback on my series 'Did You Know This Amazing Fact?'. I don't expect you to trawl through all of them so just any feedback you can give on this first one would be very much appreciated:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNb_PLrXJCk&list=PLEPylCyeEzoWIiLf0q--KaKJ_ssp5ldWM&index=1

To the right of the video is the full playlist so you can keep watching if you're not totally insulted and put off by my strange humour.

I posted a couple of these on b3ta and I got some pretty bad feedback. Hoping that it's not universally disliked hence why I'm posting on here too.

Cheers,
Bertie

Professionally made but not many laugh lines.

I like numbers 3 and 4, they're sos hort your brain hardly has time to process it, and it means that a couple of random elements, like the picture of the "dog", can get a chuckle. The pencil one, on the other hand, I felt was slot and laboured.

As Michael says, they look cool.

Nice graphics but didn't find it funny.

I checked the first one. The concept of the series is appealing and interesting, however the presentation is a bit boring. It can be worthy if you add some more elements in it, like an animated host or something which can interact with viewers.