Witless Page 2

Witless is to return for a third series on BBC Three Horray!

Series 3 looks set to be the final part of Leanne and Rhona's story - Should think so too.

(Had things ended with Series 2, it would have been like getting to the end of a novel and finding the last chapter missing. We hope the audience enjoy the exciting, rollercoaster end to the story) We don't want another "Lady Don't Fall Backwards"

The third - and apparently final - series is expected to be published online early next year. Boo!

YES!! It's back......................will it be finally resolved?

https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/witless/episodes/3/1/

Another excellent series of Witless and a great rounded off conclusion. Wonderful acting by both Kerry Howard and Zoe Boyle and brilliantly written scripts. Loved all 15 episodes.

Quote: G180e @ 13th January 2018, 11:15 AM

Another excellent series of Witless and a great rounded off conclusion. Wonderful acting by both Kerry Howard and Zoe Boyle and brilliantly written scripts. Loved all 15 episodes.

So now it can be told (the trouble with BBC3 complete series available online before it is played out each week "live") I read your .........."and a great rounded off conclusion" before I realised this could be a SPOILER (!) and so read no further.

As I pretty much surmised that it was going to be the last series and reach its finale, it turns out you didn't say much more, but it does raise the issue and I wish, if they are going to do that, that it was put out AFTER the series has finished.

Yes thoroughly enjoyed it and an excellent end to the story with Leanne ironically getting back on the witness protection she craved after going back to her hum drum life - I actually had a tear in my eye at the end seeing the photo on Rhona's phone. Big softy. :$

The only stain on the series was discovering that Kerry Howard is the sister of that unfunny arse-wipe Russell.

So the Yanks are going to remake this...................they'll f**k it up like all other attempts they do at remakes of English comedy.

Lots of remakes like this are announced, it probably won't happen though.