Complete Series of (DVDs) Network Page 3

Quote: marac @ 2nd February 2017, 5:43 PM

The Sykes complete series is available now from Simply Media (in their catalogue anyway) pre-order for £49.99. That's a whopping £40.00 cheaper than Amazon!

But a reminder that pre-ordering from Amazon will actually get you it for the cheapest price it is listed for between the time you order and the date of release. At Simply, that's guaranteed £49.99, but with Amazon it could very likely go lower.

Sadly it seems Sykes has been delayed to June. I hope this is one of those that does come out and doesn't keep getting delayed, a la The Marty Feldman Comedy Machine.

Quote: Sitcomfan64 @ 15th February 2017, 9:28 AM

Sadly it seems Sykes has been delayed to June. I hope this is one of those that does come out and doesn't keep getting delayed, a la The Marty Feldman Comedy Machine.

So do I hope it will get released. After all we've been waiting long enough. Very worrying news. As far as I remember when Series 1 was first announced for release that was constantly getting delayed and ended up taking a year. If it was possible to release Series 1 in the past I don't see why there should be a problem in releasing all 7.

Angry

Relax, kiddos. It's just a change of date. The set is coming. :)

Quote: Aaron @ 29th January 2017, 7:57 PM

It's never been released before. Perhaps you're getting confused with the Series 1 release, which I believe was titled 'The Complete 1972 Series'. This is all 7 series of the show, 68 episodes long.

Bit of confusion there I think!

Quote: Sitcomfan64 @ 28th January 2017, 8:35 AM

Pre ordered! Absolutely brilliant news. Wonder if there'll be any extras? And I'm sure the price will come down to something slightly more reasonable, maybe £60.

I missed the punctuation and thought you were talking about the Scottish sketch show Absolutely!