Leonard Rossiter Page 7

Quote: Jack Massey @ August 13 2009, 10:54 PM BST

Have you seen Tripper's Day at all Aaron. There is a character in it called Laurel and one called Hardie and there are plenty of gags about this. And for a terrible off colour joke, what gets a delighted response from the studio audience, check this YouTube video out from an episode of it on 0:17- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtyRxupLOgo

If you have seen it and like it, then I'm worried about your sitcom taste, liking that and disliking The Other One which in my opinion is a near classic.

Yes, I have 5 and a half (*cough*) episodes of it. I wouldn't have made any comment about the show if I hadn't seen it, would I? :P

I do have a shocking memory though.

Not a bad gag, that one.

Quote: Jack Massey @ August 13 2009, 10:54 PM BST

If you have seen it and like it, then I'm worried about your sitcom taste, liking that and disliking The Other One which in my opinion is a near classic.

Opinions are personal, Jack. This forum is full of opinions and who is to say who is right and who is wrong? As long as you are happy with your own taste in comedy then it really shouldn't matter what other people think?

I bet they probably thought they were being really equal opportunities by having a black character at all.

Quote: Griff @ August 13 2009, 11:30 PM BST

What Alan C needs is an Ignore button.

Up his fanjita. ;)

Quote: AndreaLynne @ August 1 2009, 5:15 PM BST

I just saw the clip of him with Morecambe and Wise doing The Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy on You Tube. Hysterical. Can't decide who has the best legs though. :)

I must find this!