The all in one consolidated RIP thread Page 60

RIP Ian St John

It's no longer a funny old game Saint, and I expect Jimmy Greaves, grieves.

Rest in Peace Mr. St, John

RIP The Saint.I always thought Greavsie with his health problems would go first.

Also sadly Neville O'Riley Livingston,aka Bunny Wailer.

RIP Nicola Pagett, who was known for playing Elizabeth Bellamy in Upstairs Downstairs she was in it for the first two seasons. She was 75 years old when she passed today. I really enjoyed her in Upstairs Downstairs, a great loss.

Quote: Wheel @ 4th March 2021, 10:30 PM

RIP Nicola Pagett, who was known for playing Elizabeth Bellamy in Upstairs Downstairs she was in it for the first two seasons. She was 75 years old when she passed today. I really enjoyed her in Upstairs Downstairs, a great loss.

Did you mean the first two series?

Yes. Sad. She was quite beautiful.

Quote: Chappers @ 5th March 2021, 5:46 PM

Did you mean the first two series?

Yes. Sad. She was quite beautiful.

Yes the first two series.

Very sad to hear about Trevor Peacock. Not only wonderful as Jim in The Vicar of Dibley but also terrific in Clement and La Frenais Thick As Theives.

Quote: Sitcomfan64 @ 9th March 2021, 11:30 AM

Very sad to hear about Trevor Peacock. Not only wonderful as Jim in The Vicar of Dibley but also terrific in Clement and La Frenais Thick As Theives.

No, no, no... ...

Also writer of Mrs Brown You've Got a Lovely Daughter, Gossip Calypso and That's what Love Will Do among others.

R.I.P.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 9th March 2021, 11:34 AM

No, no, no... ...

Also writer of Mrs Brown You've Got a Lovely Daughter, Gossip Calypso and That's what Love Will Do among others.

R.I.P.

Knew nothing about him - what a talented man! Rest In Peace.

A great actor, really sad news. Loved him in Vicar of Dibley as Jim, saw him in an episode of last of the summer wine the other day as Captain Zero! Sad news. :( RIP.

RIP Trevor.
Not that I watched it unless forced to.

Well as Herc said he wasn't just a one trick pony.

RIP.

I was reading about Trevor Peacock's son Daniel just a few days ago who is well known on the alternative comedy scene and was in Comic Strip but is probably most well known as Mental Mickey in Only Fools And Horses. He's the image of his dad.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 10th March 2021, 4:29 AM

I was reading about Trevor Peacock's son Daniel just a few days ago who is well known on the alternative comedy scene and was in Comic Strip but is probably most well known as Mental Mickey in Only Fools And Horses. He's the image of his dad.

His other son is Ray Purchase in Toast and is married to Katherine Parkinson; also identical to Trevor.

His other son, Drew Peacock, is a martyr to erectile dysfunction.

RIP Trevor.