The all in one consolidated RIP thread Page 54

john tregorran

• Sunday 15th November 2020, 7:39pm
  • mornington,victoria, Australia
  • 1,460 posts
Quote: Chappers @ 15th November 2020, 2:33 PM

Did he sing "Just Like Eddie"?

So I'm not the only one that bought the record ???

Hercules Grytpype Thynne

• Monday 16th November 2020, 9:13am
  • England
  • 17,470 posts
Quote: Chappers @ 15th November 2020, 4:02 PM

And now Ray Clemence, former Liverpool and England goalkeeper.

Ultimately died of prostate cancer. I've been checked 4 times now (twice by my GP and twice by a female nurse at the local hospital) and got the clearance.
IF you are over 40 and haven't had yours checked, then you are a fool because the earlier they catch it the more likely treatment will work.
Don't delay! And you never know, you might enjoy a finger up the bum. :D

A Horseradish

• Monday 16th November 2020, 11:01pm [Edited]
  • United Kingdom
  • 7,529 posts
Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 16th November 2020, 9:13 AM

Ultimately died of prostate cancer. I've been checked 4 times now (twice by my GP and twice by a female nurse at the local hospital) and got the clearance.
IF you are over 40 and haven't had yours checked, then you are a fool because the earlier they catch it the more likely treatment will work.
Don't delay! And you never know, you might enjoy a finger up the bum. :D

Yes, I have had that medical finger up my bum and I neither enjoyed it nor not enjoyed it - it is what it is - and I also had the up the arse thing in January where they removed things just in case they went dodgy. They said otherwise I was very regular which was medical confirmation of my anal virginity and for all of the hours which must now amount to a year of NHS counselling they hadn't known what to believe and now they do know. I think they did pick up on an early experiment with a Joe Bloggs deodorant can but honestly I didn't like it and couldn't keep it in. We all do this. I tasted my own once. That was enough. I do think if you can wank furiously into old age, especially if you have a spouse, female or male who has gone over to crochet, that they are likely to get down under problems more than you. So personally I recommend for health tossing morality out of the door. Just go to church in a genuine way on Sundays with your mask on.

playfull

• Tuesday 17th November 2020, 12:32am
  • Nottingham, England
  • 1,854 posts
Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 13th November 2020, 8:49 PM

I mean I was on the fence about him before Steve
But now I'm certainly not a fan

Really funny. Perfectly phrased.

Chappers

• Tuesday 17th November 2020, 10:06pm
  • Surreyish., England
  • 31,249 posts
Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 16th November 2020, 9:13 AM

You obviously enjoy it.