The all in one consolidated RIP thread Page 50

Spencer Davis has ceased running age 81. R.I.P.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 21st October 2020, 9:07 AM

Spencer Davis has ceased running age 81. R.I.P.

Hadn't seen this. RIP.

After the sex and drugs scandal, and his disappearance - Frank Boff (that's all he deserves) RIP

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 26th October 2020, 10:48 AM

After the sex and drugs scandal, and his disappearance - Frank Boff (that's all he deserves) RIP

Sorry, so are you saying that snorting illegal drugs with a bunch of paid for tarts and rent boys while holding down a very responsible job with the BBC is morally corrupt if your kids have all grown up and left home and your wife has gone down the knitting circle? Don't get me wrong. I didn't like the bloke. He was eating out a lot of pussy while taking unmentionables up the backside as well as his nostrils plus he was bald. So, yep,, it turned out that he wasn't fit to present racing from Uttoxeter but I think there is some room for squeaky bum manouevre here with or without Manchester United. He was 55, arguably a tosser and creepy with it , and all he could do with his life other than those things was look after a cat with one leg called Tibbles. I know as when he went down the brothel he threw it at me and I got it to put on weight. Well, some people might disagree but that is the way I remember it. At the time, I was learning crochet myself while trying to remember which bowl was her whiskers and which bowl was my mince with dumplings brunch. Oddly enough, that was the time I started liking Aston Villa. I did see meat in it.

Bobby Ball dies aged 76 in hospital after positive coronavirus test Teary

Quote: Firkin @ 29th October 2020, 9:55 AM

Bobby Ball dies aged 76 in hospital after positive coronavirus test Teary

Well F**k corona...I loved Bobby Ball.

Awww, loved Cannon and Ball - have a couple of their DVDs. Very funny.

"He keeps looking at me, Tommy. I'll get you after!" RIP Bobby, so sad. :(

Bobby was also great in his later acting roles especially not going out as Lee's dad.

Very few double acts had the magic they shared onstage. I saw them live twice and they had the entire audience, from toddlers to grannies, in paroxysms of laughter.

Sympathies to you. To me.

J J Williams RIP
Any Welsh rugby supporter will know him.

R.I.P. Nobby Stiles. And then there were four... :(

oh no RIP Nobby

The curse of 1966 strikes again...

RIP Nobby

Quote: playfull @ 30th October 2020, 8:15 PM

The curse of 1966 strikes again...

Like me, they're all getting on a bit.

RIP Nobby