Hi there

Hi there,

over the years ive made people laugh so many times, theres been times when people were struggling to breath cause they were laughing so much...

never thought of comedy as a hobby...but ive started writing jokes and its actually been great.

ive just started reading about joke writing to get an idea about things ive been doing on an instinctual level.

Its not easy at first, but it gets so much easier.

So how do I develop apart from reading and writing?

do I film myself doing sketches ?

G'day mate.

Strumpet

Welcome :) You might try one of the forums under "Make It"

Quote: Harken @ 29th March 2016, 10:58 PM BST

Hi there,

over the years ive made people laugh so many times, theres been times when people were struggling to breath cause they were laughing so much...

SOLD

I am fan
Welcome

Quote: Flook @ 30th March 2016, 5:32 PM BST

SOLD

I am fan
Welcome

Would that be a hand held fan, paper fan or electric?

Strumpet

Quote: Strumpet @ 31st March 2016, 3:01 AM BST

Would that be a hand held fan, paper fan or electric?

Strumpet

Not sure -I was trying to be cool [Im wasted here]

Quote: Flook @ 31st March 2016, 4:06 PM BST

Not sure -I was trying to be cool [Im wasted here]

I think hand held fans and parasols should make a big comeback. A bit like flouncing, I have on occasion flounced, twirled my skirt and stormed out of a room. It was wasted as I was in an argument with a faceless internet friend.

Strumpet

Quote: Strumpet @ 1st April 2016, 2:35 AM BST

I think hand held fans and parasols should make a big comeback. A bit like flouncing, I have on occasion flounced, twirled my skirt and stormed out of a room. It was wasted as I was in an argument with a faceless internet friend.

Strumpet

Hmm sounds more like Crumpet then Strumpet...but do carry on :)

Quote: Flook @ 1st April 2016, 4:55 PM BST

Hmm sounds more like Crumpet then Strumpet...but do carry on :)

I would however I too have a tendency to be banned by forums. Some people take life too seriously.

Strumpet

Quote: Strumpet @ 2nd April 2016, 8:45 AM BST

I would however I too have a tendency to be banned by forums. Some people take life too seriously.

Strumpet

Your my hero :)