Female comedy writing partner wanted.

I would like to have a female comedy partner. Let's be the next French and Saunders.

Bet this thread will start well , hit a funny point but then go on a bit too long

James now you have spoiled it for the rest of us. I hate it when some one tells you how it will end.

Strumpet

Mel and Sue? Hudson and Pepperdine? Wood & Walters? Gert & Daisy? The Flaming Hamsters? (advertised Philadelphia cheese) Anna and Katy?

(Or failing that Hinge and Bracket...)

Welcome.

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 18th March 2016, 5:09 PM GMT

Mel and Sue? Hudson and Pepperdine? Wood & Walters? Gert & Daisy? The Flaming Hamsters? (advertised Philadelphia cheese) Anna and Katy?

(Or failing that Hinge and Bracket...)

Welcome.

Bare with me guys, who were the two female comedians one had long dark hair the other curly blond hair, pretty recent (well on Aus TV), did a skit where they were police officers in a car and started to sing and the crook jumped out the back of the car. They would often dress up as men in the show. I think they did a musical bit and were always trying to out do each other. I know it doesn't sound like it from my write up however I found them funny.

Strumpet

Kath and Kim?

Watson and Oliver?

Are you a fan of Da Vinci Code or Leonardo of the same?

Quote: Woozie @ 19th March 2016, 8:33 AM GMT

Watson and Oliver?

That's the one.. Thank you so much will send a Pavlova over to you next time I am in your part of the woods.

Strumpet

Quote: Strumpet @ 20th March 2016, 9:47 AM GMT

That's the one.. Thank you so much will send a Pavlova over to you next time I am in your part of the woods.

Strumpet

Nice one.

I love Watson And Oliver. Highly underrated.

I think I might fit that prescription.

Quote: Davincifan @ 12th March 2016, 5:59 AM GMT

I would like to have a female comedy partner. Let's be the next French and Saunders.

Can you wait until after I've had my operation?

I am looking for a comedy writing partner too, (male or female, I am female) I live in Gloucestershire which seems to make it very difficult to find people with the same interest! Surely not all comedy writers live in London do they?!

Hinge and Bracket?
Sorry, there's a bit of a time delay here.