Flook's questionable art and practices Page 4

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 11th March 2016, 6:30 PM GMT

Was Marty Feldman one of your clients?

Darling you must not blame your self for the sake of your sanity. Its no good being jealous. You know we can never be. Since that fateful night stuck between floors at John Lewis, . Two souls stranded in a juddering metal box with the heavy paw of eternity counting down as strand after strand snapped . We had no choice, There was little time, we did what we did with fervour and abandon, never expecting to see tomorrow.
Im glad they gave you another lift.

ps still pinching bottoms :)

Anyone got a ouija board?

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 11th March 2016, 10:49 PM GMT

Anyone got a ouija board?

Yup! :P

Mistress and Maid

deleted

Quote: Flook @ 20th March 2016, 11:31 AM GMT

deleted

drunkenly telling someone you're delighted?

Quote: sootyj @ 20th March 2016, 12:29 PM GMT

drunkenly telling someone you're delighted?

I was just wondering if imagebam had put a block on linking a particular set of images . I think the picture is a tad too rude for this genteel site.

As ever with my junk Nsfw - Dont look if easily offended

Well I'm certainly not easily offended so what the heck I clicked lol

This one is a bit on the gross side but I see past the theme and the drawing feels very stylised. When I first saw your drawings I immediately thought of the spitting image Maggie. I suspect if you want to portray a dominatrix that would be the ideal inspiration.

Great works Flook and with humour I can enjoy. I'm interested to know what your influences are and if I'm right with the spitting image reference :)

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 14th April 2016, 10:23 PM BST

Well I'm certainly not easily offended so what the heck I clicked lol

Great works Flook and with humour I can enjoy. I'm interested to know what your influences are and if I'm right with the spitting image reference :)

Its just how I draw - mainly by bluff :)
Glad you like the humour.
I think its essentialin audience grooming.
Especially when feeling up bottoms -
which is what its all about for me.

Sad on one level, but the giggles compensate.

Dunno if Im making sense.
I ought to get some sleep

Quote: Flook @ 15th April 2016, 4:43 AM BST

Its just how I draw - mainly by bluff :)
Glad you like the humour.
I think its essentialin audience grooming.
Especially when feeling up bottoms -
which is what its all about for me.

Sad on one level, but the giggles compensate.

Dunno if Im making sense.
I ought to get some sleep

That surprised me because I was sure I could see some Maggie in there. Is there any more and are you still drawing new pieces? I like the dominatrix, burlesque aspect to it.

I suspect we are similar in that our wardrobes don't just contain shirts and trousers if you know what I mean. Nudge nudge, wink wink. Say....no...more!

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 16th May 2016, 7:03 PM BST

SNIPZ

I suspect we are similar in that our wardrobes don't just contain shirts and trousers if you know what I mean. Nudge nudge, wink wink. Say....no...more!

What? You dress In womens clothes, makeup and wig and pass your self off as a corset assistant ?
Do tell ! :)

I haven't actually drawn anything for ages. There is not much outlet for whats been called 'wtf art'
Ignorant fools, what do they know - I am ahead of my time waiting for the world to catch up.

Thank you for the prod :}

Quote: Flook @ 17th May 2016, 9:42 AM BST

What? You dress In womens clothes, makeup and wig and pass your self off as a corset assistant ?
Do tell ! :)

I haven't actually drawn anything for ages. There is not much outlet for whats been called 'wtf art'
Ignorant fools, what do they know - I am ahead of my time waiting for the world to catch up.

Thank you for the prod :}

yep, although my basque days are a distant memory due to my penchant for beer :D It's one of the reasons why I'm finally putting it in to reverse and losing weight.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 18th May 2016, 7:26 PM BST

yep, although my basque days are a distant memory due to my penchant for beer :D It's one of the reasons why I'm finally putting it in to reverse and losing weight.

To paraphrase some prim bint -

"""Its a well know fact that a cross dresser in possession of a shapely figure is in need of a good seeing too""

and I don't mean from the wife :D

Forgot I had an account here - has it really been too years ?