Hello!

I'm Mike,

I run a joke site called Howler (http://howler.co)

I'm a designer of apps and websites for startups all over the place, really enjoy my work but have a special place for humour. Big fan of Eddie Izzard, the Mighty Boosh and such, the weirder the better. I love Black Books, Father Ted, IT Crowd and recently really 100% into Arrested Development after all those years. Better late then never huh!

I'm @zer0mike on Twitter.

If you're interested in my joke site visit the joke writers side of this here forum and have a look.

Aim to be posting here way lots.

??'?

Mike

Welcome :)

Hello Mike
Yep I dipped in -

It seems to take a while to register a vote per gag.

Some were pretty dire :)

Rather then wait around to vote I moved on to the next gag. maybe the 'Crap button' should be default .. no I suppose being passive won't work..Definitely need a method to lose the dross - like the really awful puns that would fail a pound shop cracker.
Quality control dear boy [ Taps cigar against wooden leg ]

G'day

Strumpet

Quote: Flook @ 4th February 2016, 9:07 PM GMT

Hello Mike
Yep I dipped in -

It seems to take a while to register a vote per gag.

Some were pretty dire :)

Rather then wait around to vote I moved on to the next gag. maybe the 'Crap button' should be default .. no I suppose being passive won't work..Definitely need a method to lose the dross - like the really awful puns that would fail a pound shop cracker.
Quality control dear boy [ Taps cigar against wooden leg ]

Yay, yes. Well got some ideas. Mainly having a 'front' page that is more editorial and popular, so people who just want to read can just drop in. Also thinking of changing it to a one vote, like reddit, i.e vote up if it's funny.

Thanks for the feedback, we know it's not perfect but one day ey?

Quote: Mike Hince @ 5th February 2016, 7:29 AM GMT

Yay, yes.sniperoo....

One vote, up or down sounds right :)