The Rebel - Series 1 Page 12

Thanks, Boyd!
There should be further news in the near future.

Quote: beaky @ 6th April 2017, 6:12 PM

There should be further news in the near future.

This sounds good to me. Fingers crossed!

Indeed!

Look forward to watching it.

Wow, I didn't expect this show to inspire so much discussion. Slipped under the radar of all my friends and didn't get the recognition it deserved
I really liked it and would love more.
I'm generally dismayed by the output of the rest of UK media outside of C4 and BBC so especially glad another channel commissioned such a show. I hope they consider this a success.
Great work beaky, eagerly awaiting any more of your work

Just to let you all know that the second series has been formally announced, see the BCG home page.

Excellent news. Congratulations! Can't wait to see it on screen. :)

Well Done! Are they all written, or does the panic start now?

Congrats, beaky!!

Well done old boy.

Well done beaky - so pleased for you! :)

Thanks all, and they're by no means all written! My fingers are about to drop off shortly.
(clunk!)
There goes one now.

Quote: beaky @ 30th July 2017, 3:50 PM

Thanks all, and they're by no means all written!

I'm sure we are all confident inspiration will come, but if you do hit that wall I am also sure some of us can bounce some ideas around. Geek

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 30th July 2017, 4:15 PM

I'm sure we are all confident inspiration will come, but if you do hit that wall I am also sure some of us can bounce some ideas around. Geek

Very kind, Herc! There are three producers who enjoy telling me to change whatever I've just written, plus a couple of writers on call just in case I autodestruct.

Quote: beaky @ 30th July 2017, 4:25 PM

Very kind, Herc! There are three producers who enjoy telling me to change whatever I've just written, plus a couple of writers on call just in case I autodestruct.

Blinkin' heck!