British Comedy Guide v2.0

Mark and I are very pleased today to be launching the first stage of the brand new British Comedy Guide.

We've a brand new logo, fresh design, and loads of new content to share with you.

https://www.comedy.co.uk/

We'll be rolling out fresh new features and upgrades - including the forums! - over the next few weeks, so keep an eye out for changes being made every day. Some of it may take a bit of getting used to, but we're excited to be sharing the future of the BCG and our vision for the site with everyone.

Very pretty and slick looking.

I especially like how the forums haven't changed and stay the council estate/high crime area of the site.

Well done.

Forums are tucked away a bit aren't they?
Or is that so as not to scare of members of the public who might accidentally stray within the walls of the asylum.

Mr Grump here, and oh dear we old farts do not like change

A football forum I belong to changed their server and made "improvements" over a year ago and they still cannot get it right and have totally cocked it up.

Virgin "improved" their email service a few months ago and now it is a load of crap.

Looks good and less 90s but I hope it doesn't lose its unique look.

Quote: Lazzard @ 11th January 2016, 10:15 AM GMT

Or is that so as not to scare of members of the public who might accidentally stray within the walls of the asylum.

It looks great but that would be my only comment. The forums were hard to find but maybe that's because you haven't updated the design yet. Well done team!

You'll soon be able to influence what appears on this list by using our 'Like' buttons, which launch soon.

Don't promise features! Just add them one day and they will be pleasant surprises.

Looks more current/modern. Like it, nice facelift.

Proxy server isn't working at the moment.

It looks fun. As long as you can still fit everything in without confusing everybody. I did appreciate the straightforward design of the original site, but it's happening now, so I'm sure we'll all just get on with it. The only consideration is the potential to get lost in the sea of similar-looking blog sites and feel more like 'just another blog' to skim over, rather than the no nonsense, functional site it's been for so many years.

I sound very old, don't I?
I'll just stop talking.

Well that woke me up!

Will have to live with it a bit before I can give a proper opinion. Though would say the search box is a bit invisible.

Very slick. Congrats.

Quote: Lazzard @ 11th January 2016, 10:15 AM GMT

I thought that although I managed to find them.

A shortcut on the desktop should be the answer..........won't it? :(

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 11th January 2016, 5:50 PM GMT

A shortcut on the desktop should be the answer..........won't it? :(

Why don't you just pin the forum to your browser, I do.

Strumpet