Insert Name Here Page 3

Insert Name Here. Image shows from L to R: Josh Widdicombe, Sue Perkins, Richard Osman. Copyright: 12 Yard Productions.

Insert Name Here

Panel show about names, hosted by Sue Perkins with team captains Richard Osman and Josh Widdicombe

Billy Bunter

• Monday 21st January 2019, 10:07pm
  • The Sussex Coast, England
  • 602 posts
Quote: LookAroundYou @ 21st January 2019, 6:07 PM

I find myself quietly chuckling along to this, although I'll have to look up last week's episode on iPlayer as there was some lady talking about something called Brexit in the same timeslot. I still find it amusing and the facts really keep it going. I agree with a previous poster that it'll definitely be a Dave mainstay in years to come.

It's not on iPlayer and the usual Sunday repeat wasn't shown. It seems to have been postponed to be shown later.

TheBlueNun

• Tuesday 22nd January 2019, 3:23pm [Edited]
  • London, United Kingdom
  • 2,531 posts
Quote: Billy Bunter @ 21st January 2019, 10:07 PM

It's not on iPlayer and the usual Sunday repeat wasn't shown. It seems to have been postponed to be shown later.

Thanks Billy. I was going to look for that too. At least it'll be shown in its entirety at a later date.

Billy Bunter

• Wednesday 23rd January 2019, 10:19pm
  • The Sussex Coast, England
  • 602 posts

Last week's missing episode (no 4) was broadcast tonight instead of the scheduled no 5.

Aaron

• Wednesday 23rd January 2019, 10:20pm
  • Royal Berkshire, England
  • 68,109 posts

Tentative schedule has Episode 5 airing at midnight on Sunday night/Monday morning.

Rood Eye

• Thursday 24th January 2019, 9:45am [Edited]
  • England
  • 1,065 posts

I was surprised to see Katy Brand in last night's episode.

In fact, I'd forgotten she existed. :O

TheBlueNun

• Thursday 24th January 2019, 3:37pm
  • London, United Kingdom
  • 2,531 posts

Ooh thanks all - I'll catch up with the most recent via the TiVo (which now feels old compared to the new streaming systems ...)

Katy Brand has been flying under the radar for a while. I didn't really like her 'Big Ass Show', but quite admire her in a cameo role, as one of the sisters in the classic Peep Show stag episode.

Aaron

• Wednesday 6th February 2019, 10:46pm
  • Royal Berkshire, England
  • 68,109 posts

Cancelled for stupid bloody sport. Again.

Hercules Grytpype Thynne

• Wednesday 6th February 2019, 10:51pm
  • England
  • 14,507 posts
Quote: Aaron @ 6th February 2019, 10:46 PM

Cancelled for stupid bloody sport. Again.

Er, Mr Pedant here - postponed actually. I'm not happy either about this repeat of a football situation running over time, but they did say it would be shown at a later date. Angelic