Whatever happened to Nick Hancock?

Last seen on They Think It's All Over... I think.

Also remember him presenting the first series of Room 101 and a stint in Mr Bean.

Has he returned to school teaching?

I think he works for his mates mortgage broker business somewhere in the midlands now, can't remember where I saw that though he was on a celebrity pointless not long ago so it may have been on that.

Quote: Sarc @ 3rd January 2016, 5:37 PM GMT

I think he works for his mates mortgage broker business somewhere in the midlands now, can't remember where I saw that though he was on a celebrity pointless not long ago so it may have been on that.

Always fascinated when someone in entertainment delves into things that us normal and boring folk do.

Do you think it's because he got sick and tired of panel shows/acting or that he's simply not good enough?

I think he just got bored of it and fancied doing something else for a change though according to that reliable source of all knowing Wikipedia, he went back to doing telly stuff in 2007 and was only doing the mortgage thing for two years so God knows what he's up to know because he's sure as hell not on my telly.........apart from when I watch the protest march sketch by the Absolutley team and he's in the background shouting a lot.