Big Fat Quiz of the Year 2015

The Big Fat Quiz Of The Year. Jimmy Carr. Copyright: Hot Sauce.

The Big Fat Quiz Of The Year

Channel 4's annual topical end-of-year panel show. Hosted by Jimmy Carr and featuring a host of well-known comedians as panellists

Hercules Grytpype Thynne

• Friday 1st January 2016, 1:30am [Edited]
  • England
  • 16,090 posts

Better than recent years, but that was probably down to funnier panellists. Quite enjoyed this one.

Big Fat Quiz of Everything on Tuesday 5th should be good.

Woozie

• Friday 1st January 2016, 3:26am [Edited]
  • Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
  • 536 posts

Rob Brydon was excellent but to have David Mitchell and Richard Ayoade on opposing teams seemed rather redundant as their humour is rather similar.

Agnostik

• Friday 1st January 2016, 6:53am
  • St. Petersburg, Russian Federation
  • 181 posts

I enjoyed it very much, partly thanks to a complete lack of panellists whose very presence annoys me. No James Corden, no Jack Whitehall, no Jonathan Ross, no Noel Fielding, no David Walliams... Lovely.

gappy

• Friday 1st January 2016, 2:31pm
  • Oxford, England
  • 2,002 posts

Was alright, better than the last two. Far too long, though. Don't know why I watch these every year, as I generally steer clear of any panel show. :S I'm a fool to myself.

DougWonnacott

• Saturday 2nd January 2016, 12:13am
  • Norwich, England
  • 1,059 posts

I enjoyed it. I agree it's all down to the booking. No irritants in this line up.

Hercules Grytpype Thynne

• Saturday 2nd January 2016, 10:20am
  • England
  • 16,090 posts
Quote: DougWonnacott @ 2nd January 2016, 12:13 AM GMT

I enjoyed it. I agree it's all down to the booking. No irritants in this line up.

Yes.

Tommy Griff

• Monday 4th January 2016, 10:42am [Edited]
  • Wiltshire, England
  • 378 posts

I reckon Jimmy Carr was genuinely perplexed when Rob Brydon was trying to jokingly take over the presenting of the quiz. It's like Jimmy had no come-backs stored away and looked a little embarrassed, even if it was all for the giggles.