2 Point 4 Children & Birds of a Feather DVDs Page 3

What's there to be jokey about? Life is one long meaningless HELL!

SO you are saying that they are putting on to dvd series 2-9 and the christmas specials of Birds of a Feather ?

Rolling eyes

They've lost the Birds of a Feather masters. Andi Peters won it in a poker game from the Director General, along with Dad's Army and The Likely Lads. He sells them on ebay, but can't afford to release it commercially.

Teary Teary Teary

Please please please bring back Birds of a Feather to me to me
bring back bring back this programme to me.

Quote: Rick Skelton @ October 22, 2007, 12:29 PM

They've lost the Birds of a Feather masters. Andi Peters won it in a poker game from the Director General, along with Dad's Army and The Likely Lads. He sells them on ebay, but can't afford to release it commercially.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

I go on hoilday soon [at least you got rid off me] Laughing out loud

\o/

We'll watch Birds of a Feather to remember you by, anyone got the DVDs?

I have series 4 and 9 in my archive as well episodes from series 2,3,5,6,7,8.

how well you cope without me for 3 weeks

I have to go to a internet cafe if they have one over there

Quote: jamie jones @ October 22, 2007, 1:25 PM

Oh, fairly well.

The forums will have a great Birds Of A Feather sized hole in them.

Linda Robson and Pauline Quirke are on Paul O'Grady this week so have sent a email to Paul asking him if he could ask them about DVD releases for Birds Of A Feather.

Quote: jamie jones @ October 22, 2007, 1:25 PM

I have series 4 and 9 in my archive as well episodes from series 2,3,5,6,7,8.

I have to go to a internet cafe if they have one over there

I have just found this site by chance, i have transfered the video recordings from this program BOAF on to dvd, and desperatley want the series 2, "getting a grip"
can anyone help ???

Did you know they started a re-run at the end of july 2001 every afternoon on bbc 1, but ceased broadcasting due to the 911 event.

has anyone got any spare copies for a large donation. ???

Yep, I have every episode except the special The Chigwell Years. PM me. :)

I am new to this site.

does anyone one know how to retrieve private messages, i click on new message and it says empty ??? dah

If you want to see the christmas special of 2 Point 4 Children called Two Years Before The Mast click here