2 Point 4 Children & Birds of a Feather DVDs

Hello

I heard that series 4-8 of 2 point 4 children were going to be released this year, but there has been nothing. I wrote a letter to 2 entertain to enquire about it but they did not reply to me. Series 1-3 were released by Eureka Video but series 4-8 still have not been released yet even though I was told last year that the remaining series were going to start being released this year. Does anyone have any information please, any news or anything new to tell on this subject.

Plus is there any news when Birds of a Feather will get a proper release too, I can't believe these 2 sitcoms have not had a proper release there are sitcoms being released which were'nt even as popular or successful as these 2 sitcoms were, these are 2 of the best sitcoms ever. one of the top 50 infact of Britains Best Sitcom. All that gets released are ones that have been released time and time again and they release rubbish sitcoms too. I just think its a joke.

Does anyone have any news about these 2 sitcoms being released at long last?

Many Thanks

Richard, I receive far more enquiries about these two shows than any other. And I'm afraid that the answer is still "no". Nothing more than the odd rumour surfacing every few months, but nothing solid.

If you make sure you're subscribed to our DVD newsletter (link at top left of every page), and get yourself subscribed to the RSS feed (https://www.comedy.co.uk/buy/comingsoon.xml), then you'll be able to find out the latest when we do.

i have heard that series 2 is comeing out next year but still waiting for the bbc to get back to me i have also wrote to 2entertain and have heard nothink

birds of a feather dvd's and 2 point 4 children

birds of a feather series 1 has been released but there are still 8
series to be released and 7 christmas speicals to also be released
2 point 4 children the bbc have said that there are no plans at the current time to release that series on to dvd

No the Apprantly I heard a rumour that the BBC were ment to be releasing the remainig series of 2 point 4 children on DVD sometime this yar but nthing yet. Im justgoing to keep pursuading them.

Yes Eureka who did series 1-3 of 2.4 Confirmed to me at end of last year BBC were suppsoed to release mre series this year but not happened unless boxing day release.

Guy's Aarons said it a million times, most of these rumours you hear never amount to anything, listen to what Aaron is telling you, running a comedy forum he gets info one things like this, so why don't you just let this thread die and just hold tight.

There is a dvd pention and i have heard that 2 point 4 children will be released early next year so finger's crossed and birds of a feather
it might be comeing out next year.

They have to release series 4-8 of 2 point 4 children

birds of a feather series 2-9

There could be a boxing day release but i have heard it will be early
next so keep your eye's open

Does anyone know why Eureka only released 3 series of 2 point 4 children ?

BBC would not give the rights for further series as they said they planned to release them this year. This has not happened.

Why sign a petition when you could group together and raid the archives?

I wish i could go to the bbc and go through the archives i know
what i would get.

Arrested?

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Laughing out loud

:D Laughing out loud

If you could go through the archives what would you get ?