London Comedy Writers Festival

I am relatively new to checking out internet links that may help this solitary craft but I was sure I came across a site for the above but it has now disappeared! Can anyone confirm if this exists for 2016 and if so give the link.

Many thanks

Well London Comedy Writers still meet fortnightly near London Bridge as far as I know they've never had a festival. The British Comedy Guide and Chortle both had comedy conferences in London over the last couple of years.
There is a British Society of Comedy Writers who have an annual conference most years. Usually though it's no great shakes.

Well London Comedy Writers still meet fortnightly near London Bridge as far as I know they've never had a festival. The British Comedy Guide and Chortle both had comedy conferences in London over the last couple of years.
There is a British Society of Comedy Writers who have an annual conference most years. Usually though it's no great shakes.

http://www.londoncomedywritersfestival.com/

this seems to be the one, it ran once 5 years ago and was pretty awesome.

Sadly never repeated, I got one of the cast from Father Ted to read a sketch about David Attenborough raping a whale.

Thank you

I'm pretty sure that the LCW have never had a festival, although that said, they offen organise 'Sketchaggeddons' in various London venues.

It's worth signing up to their Facebook page or Twitter feed.

Quote: sootyj @ 21st December 2015, 5:40 PM GMT

Sadly never repeated, I got one of the cast from Father Ted to read a sketch about David Attenborough raping a whale.

Great festival, great moment.

Dan