Christmas TV 2015

Where better place on the web that comedy.co.uk to find out what the Christmas TV comedy schedule is this year?

Quote: Tommy Griff @ 14th December 2015, 2:45 AM GMT

Where better place on the web that comedy.co.uk to find out what the Christmas TV comedy schedule is this year?

Agreed, it's reasurringly comprehensive. Let's raise a glass to all of the BCG Elves.

Where is it?

Blinking heck, 3 consecutive chrissy do's to go to from Thursday.

(Chrissy do's rhymes with booze for a reason)

Then there is the lads annual 'piss-up' next week. Starting at 12:00 sharp and ending with the last man standing (it's never me)
For anyone interested in tagging along be in the Whickham Arms pub, Cleckheaton next Wednesday with your BCG members card and you'll gain admission.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 14th December 2015, 9:24 AM GMT

Blinking heck, 3 consecutive chrissy do's to go to from Thursday.

(Chrissy do's rhymes with booze for a reason)

Then there is the lads annual 'piss-up' next week. Starting at 12:00 sharp and ending with the last man standing (it's never me)
For anyone interested in tagging along be in the Whickham Arms pub, Cleckheaton next Wednesday with your BCG members card and you'll gain admission.

Is Cleckheaton north of Watford?

Not really a tradition of Christmas Tv here. Well Dr Who airs on Boxing night and that's just about it. A few years ago one of the channels did air a lot of the UK specials but I think even then it was a collection of lot of older things that don't normally air here.

I take my DVDs with me and normally force my family into watching some Christmas sepcials. Last year I made everyone watch the Holy episode of Bottom. My Mum thought it was too violent and silly but it made my Dad laugh.

Quote: Tommy Griff @ 14th December 2015, 2:45 AM GMT

:)

There are some very nice treats this year I think.

From the promos, I think the Beeb has edged it again.

I have yet to read the festive double issue of The Radio Times. I am planning to do this whilst listening to Tony Blackburn's Pick of The Pops this afternoon. I'll report back afterwards if that's ok?

What colour pen shall you be using to circle things?

Quote: zooo @ 19th December 2015, 9:46 AM GMT

What colour pen shall you be using to circle things?

Ooh, now that's a quandary. When he was a (gay) bachelor Mr TBN used to highlight the RT with a selection of different neon hues.

Ooh, festive!

Stop press fellow BCGers:

Christmas Eve, BBC1 at 19:10 GMT

Pointless Celebrities Christmas Special

It features - Su Pollard and Jeffrey Holland (just for you, zooo) plus The Krankies and four other people I can't be arsed to name, Bergerac's girlfriend is one of them.

Quote: zooo @ 19th December 2015, 12:07 PM GMT

Ooh, festive!

:)

Looks good! Just got the Christmas mag. so will be scouring this weekend and making the digi-box red hot.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 19th December 2015, 12:14 PM GMT

Looks good! Just got the Christmas mag. so will be scouring this weekend and making the digi-box red hot.

I reckon that your Norfolk-based digibox is already full of a plethora of 'hot stuff'.