How To Seduce A Guy - Se1 Ep1- eSt Family Empire

You are welcome to criticize, however if you don't watch it to the end please keep out of it and don't embarrass yourself with 3rd class silliness.

https://youtu.be/78kXbH2lf3o

Funny lines and characters. Maybe a bit too long again.

Quote: Lokemo Entertainment @ 7th December 2015, 8:41 AM GMT

You are welcome to criticize, however if you don't watch it to the end please keep out of it and don't embarrass yourself with 3rd class silliness.

If someone stops watching something of yours midway through you should be asking them why. Listen to their critique.

You should know tell me what I should do you should do what you were asked to do. as simple as that really. I want opinions for the full movie and not for the first 15 seconds. If you don't like it or you don't have 10 minutes to watch it you should jogg on. If your girlfriend is asking you to bring home toothpaste and you turn up with a bottle of washing up liquid I don't think she's going to be very happy about it. the same goes for me

I think that's a revealing comment. We're not people who are going to run errands for you, this is a dialogue amongst peers, which means it's a bit rich to dictate stringent terms and conditions.

But, there you go. I shall say nothing more on this, or any further video. You'll have to work out yourself whether this is because I didn't watch it all.

I'm not dictating anything I simply would like a full opinion on a full movie. If you cannot or you don't want to watch it coz it's rubbish for you is completely entitled to you. I do not have a problem with that. So even I understand it is very difficult for you to understand a very simple task but at least please try. if the geography teacher is asking you for the capital of Uruguay you cannot give him the capital of Swasiland or Zimbabwe. both have to do something wirh graphy but you still fail the test. And since you entitled to have an opinion, so do I. And if you don't comment on my posts anymore believe me it will not make any diffetens or change to my life. When you can show me what you have done and what you have achieved then you can start commenting again but talk is cheap and it is not enough I'm afraid.

"Task". "Test". "Achieved".

Wow.

Quote: Lokemo Entertainment @ 8th December 2015, 8:43 AM GMT

If your girlfriend is asking you to bring home toothpaste and you turn up with a bottle of washing up liquid I don't think she's going to be very happy about it. the same goes for me

A better simile might be a complete stranger asking me for toothpaste and I give him a smaller tube than what he wanted, so he ignores me or gets mad at me for giving him any at all. At least I gave him SOME toothpaste.

You're asking people to watch something that's 11 minutes long. Believe it or not, that's a long time to watch something that isn't professionally made. And you're not giving people anything back in return.

@ yacob Please point out the line where I was asking anyone of you to watch it?? Also what am I support to give you back. I am entertaining you. I am the one who should get more from people who know what they do and who can show something of they own and not some 3rd class wanna be "critics" who have nothing the their names and for whom everything the same " crap". Also if I could make professional videos I would not be here asking for critics. So please get you act together before you accusing me of thing I never said or never asked you for. If you don't have 11 minutes than you are out of the competition and your critic is totally utterly irrelevant. I want a critic for the whole thing and not for a part of it. No one asked you to spend 11 minutes on it. It took me 1 week to edit it and I am proud of it. If you feel after 1 minute it is not you cup of tea you can jog on and save yourself the embarrassment. I can't really see the point to discuss this over and over again. I am expecting people in this group to be able to read and to understand a very simple English sentence. I am interested in pros/con on the whole video. To say: it is not professional and shit, is a cheap shot. The biggest idiot can say:" it is crap!!!"

Quote: Lokemo Entertainment @ 8th December 2015, 9:20 PM GMT

@ yacob Please point out the line where I was asking anyone of you to watch it??

You put it up in the critique section of this website - It's very much implied :).

I seem to be getting a lot of negativity from you and I don't think it's warranted. I was trying to help you (though I was slightly self-righteous). I don't think our conversation will lead anywhere productive so I should stop after this post.

I hope you improve your film-making and good luck with it!

Ok Yacob. Let's cut a deal. I keep doing it and when you have one day 10 min to watch one of my work and trying to get the jokes which aren't made for British people becomes they understand only they own joke nobody in the world gets them.We are international people and we are actually funny, and between us we are speaking 8 languages. So if you give the whole thing a chance and you can say a little bit more than: it is rubbish, then we can talk and I will be very nice and very polite. And until then you can criticize anybody elses videos after 10 seconds and tell them it's rubbish and it's not professional and I will keep going and doing funny videos.

Because of all the fuss you are causing - I had to have a look.

Sorry, I didn't get past the first 2 minutes either. I could not hear what the girl was saying so I had no idea about the advice being given to her.

I lost interest very quickly.

There is a Button called volume if you pull the slider towords the right side you will hear everything. I know common sense it's not very common to a lot of people but try this it will help. If you only watched it for 2 minutes your opinion is as powerful as a fart in the jacuzzi.

Maybe you should entitle Series 1 Episode 2 'How to be condescending and rude to everyone.'

For you British everybody is rude who has an opinion which doesn't suit your oldfashing style.