Comedy writers needed for new website

Hi, I'm about to launch a website aimed at 18-35 year olds and I need some help with the content.

The website will be similar to truelad.com, however we are aiming for a more sympathetic and supportive tone which focuses on the embarrassing situations people get themselves into eg being rejected by a girl or getting drunk and doing something stupid at an office party.

The website will have a story section and an article section. For the story section I need funny tales, ideally no more than about 400 words, told from the point of view of the embarrassed person. The article section will be used to discuss funny issues our website visitors might come across in day to day life.

The Office, The Inbetweeners and Curb Your Enthusiasm are examples of sitcoms that are similar in tone to what we are after.

If you are interested please contact me at will@howsyourhang.com with details of your experience and what your writing fee would be. I'm hoping to find a couple of really good writers who I can use on an ongoing basis.

Thanks
Will